Contact Support

7 replies to this topic

#1 Opress

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOberpfalz

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

Heyho,

So yesterday i bought 2x 1250 MC via Paysafecard. (Europe, Germany)
The MC are still not on my Account and the Support doesnt Answer to Tickets OR Email.

So i have to ask, are you kidding me or what?
I write it here cause i didn found a Billing Section, from Tickets u get no answer so ... i really dont give a [redacted] if its not the right Place at the moment.

Edited by miSs, 19 June 2013 - 06:14 PM.
language

#2 Werewolf486 ScorpS

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSinsinnati Ohio

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

Contact support....not the community....

#3 Opress

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOberpfalz

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

You can read? Already did twice. So when u got nothing better to say...

#4 Gothmog6

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

FWIW, I had a very similar problem on the same day and while I have received an email saying 'we are looking into this', I still don't have my MCs while my Paypal account is already debited twice for them. So the SLA response to this is frankly too slow. I understand this is a beta, but for the real deal, the expectation will be that this is done much faster.

#5 Hellboy561

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, United Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:03 AM

I can understand why your're both annoyed. Its fine when you send a support ticket when it has something to do with the game itself (bugs or whatever) but when the issue is concerning your money that you have laid down out of choice then you expect a quicker reponse.

I have been reluctant to purchase more MC (have done before with no problems, not with PayPal though) as I have seen a couple of these posts up and the response time from PGI has been rather slack...

Hope you get sorted!

#6 Amron357

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:06 AM

i have the same problem its now two weeks ago that i bouhgt 6500 mc. the money was taken but i got no mc and i cant contact no one

#7 DLFReporter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,193 posts
  • LocationAlpenfestung

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:19 AM

Try writing to the Support and then a separate email to ultimatepay. Die you use paysafe as well?
all my transactions went via PayPal and worked like a charm in 2minutes.

#8 urotsokidoshi

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:49 AM

i am just checking out what this game is about, so i haven`t purchased anything here yet, BUT i always use Paysafecard to pay on steam and i never had a problem. Perhaps contacting them might be helfpfull to solve these issues?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users