1 reply to this topic

#1 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

When you look at your stats with each mech, not all variants of the same mech are grouped together. They should be ideally grouped together to make it easy to find. They don't have to be in alphabetical order (would make life easier), but at very minimum, they should be next to one another.

For instance, I see both Jenner-D and the Jenner-F at the top of my mech stats... but I'd have to look a bit harder to find the Jenner-K. That's not very handy if I have to track my own progression.

Also, an additional suggestion here would be to "sort" out the weapon data, at least in some logical order. The weapon listings are kinda all over the place...

Ideally, it should group them by type/section... so one group would be ACs, another would be missiles (both LRM+SRM volley sizes should be grouped together).... etc.

One more suggestion... there should be a way to indicate/separate data from SRM/LRMs with Artemis whether they are equipped or not. It would be better to judge how effective adding Artemis would mean to damage...

#2 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

Here's my list:
Posted Image

See the Jenners? They are not listed together.

The Cicada is "out there" since it was still in my mechbay before the mech listings were added. I was starting to grind the Catapults at the time which, makes the stats look skewed.

In the/my current list, the Jenner, Centurion, and Catapult are not sorted next to each other... which is very distracting when you're trying to sort through it visually.

Edited by Deathlike, 28 June 2013 - 04:57 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users