Still Can't Edit My Profile

Answered

3 replies to this topic

#1 OppaiZ3r

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:53 AM

I've started a topic some time ago and it's now closed but the problem is still there. My forum profile is editable but when I want to change my email or password or add my first and last name I'm being transfered to this page:

Posted Image

And as I said I can't edit it.

Edited by Niko Snow, 28 June 2013 - 11:08 AM.
Redacted Mail-Adress to protect user privacy

#2 Hawkmoon72

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

So when you have an email linked to your account that you no longer have access to, how does support reach me? Why is changing an email address so difficult to do? I feel like we are living in the last century here, I have been waiting for a year to change my email address and I keep getting the its coming soon response.

It's like, I want to give you my money mechwarrior online why don't you want it? We are far too busy to have the time to except your money. Please try again in 3-4 years when we get all sorted out here first......

Very frustrated at how slow it is for them to come up with something simple like change your email address. It;s not frickin magic.

#3 Caboose30

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 880 posts
  • LocationNorthern Michigan

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostNiko Snow, on 28 June 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

On the Submenu bar for Profile you will find a link to "Forum Profile"
From there, select "Edit my Profile": This will lead you to a menu with options which can be changed at this time.
At the moment, there is no player functionality to do e-mail or user-name changes (This is a work in progress)

What about password changes? I remember seeing someone official post that it's already possible to change your password, but I Haven't figured out how yet.

#4 Dawg4Life

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

Use forgot password function they will send link to email and you can change. However! We still cant change the email! Has anybody had any luck?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users