Need More Info

5 replies to this topic

#1 TheGreatNoNo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 448 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:35 PM

I have noticed that both in game and on web site that the function to add premium time is either turned off or just not there. Did I miss something?

#2 Oliverpansoff

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

Same problem here.

#3 Killermadilla

Rookie

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:04 AM

I have the same problem, the 'add time' button is greyed out along with the 'Store' button and 'faction' button.

#4 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:41 AM

View PostKillermadilla, on 12 December 2013 - 05:04 AM, said:

I have the same problem, the 'add time' button is greyed out along with the 'Store' button and 'faction' button.

This is normal.

There is no direct way to purchase Premium Time. You must purchase MC through the web site.

If you have enough MC, the Add Time button in the game screen will light up.

The Store and Faction buttons in the game screen are placeholders.

Note that if the MC doesn't appear right away you may need to log out of the game and back in again for your MC purchase to register on your account.

Edited by Durant Carlyle, 12 December 2013 - 09:42 AM.

#5 FallenGod

Rookie

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:01 PM

Buying MC for purchasing in game mechs...great, works just fine. Buying bundles and packages...not so good. Buying premium time...the worst ever, a waste of time. Why not combine the buying MC with every other thing you sell all in one simple and easy location? Make it too easy for someone to make a purchase for exactly what they want. Advertise tons of specials only available for short time...

I've been playing a little over a week and dropped ~$150.00 already. I've loved this series since it's start up years and years back. I'm sure you all love what you do and are great technical guys but the other half of the business is making money to keep everything moving. I've spent over a week off-and-on attempting to give you money buy purchasing premium time.

As in many, many other posts I've seen please put a simple button that is always there on the in-game "Home" screen area below the "Remaining Premium Time". Not grayed out or in my case there is no button there since redeeming my 1 free day. I've got 500 MCs in my account to burn right now (assume I can buy at lease 1-3 days of premium time with that...don't know because I cannot find crap about purchasing premium time on your website other than complaints mostly in the forums about how hard it is to find).

I put this on here not to be overly critical. I put this on here because I want you guys to succeed and be around for several years or more developing this into something much more... Hopefully with the "Community Warfare" we'll finally get persistent 24/7 resource fighting between IS, Clan and Merc factions (on par but done in a so much bigger and better way than was done in Steel Battalion - best game ever until you guys put online MWO). I would love to see a stunning 3D view of a Galaxy map with hot spot planets that I can choose to drop in and help my side win. Loved being launched from a drop ship mech bay in one of the MW4 expansions.

#6 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

Premium Time is in the Boosters section of the Store for a reason -- it's an XP and C-Bill booster. There will be other types of boosters available, and they wanted them all in the same section.

One type they have already told us about is the premium booster for private matches that allows some advanced settings to be used (detailed here).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users