Contact Support

9 replies to this topic

#1 Damascas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 401 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:15 AM

Whenever I attempt to purchase the Phoenix Project my card is declined, I have used it since then in other places without issue and I remember having a similar issue when trying to purchase my Founder's package though I cannot remember how I resolved that. I am therefore wondering if anyone can help me in any way to solve this issue?

#2 Badconduct

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:45 AM

Your credit card was declined because your credit card was declined.

That's kind of personal to you, I don't think you should really post that in a public forum. You are better to ask them what error it returned.

I'll guess you put the wrong address.

#3 Damascas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 401 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:17 AM

It says it was declined, however, I have used it elsewhere and it has worked fine. I also said in my post that this was a problem I had buying the Founder's package and I remember it being a problem other encountered at the time as well.

#4 CG Oglethorpe Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:13 AM

I have actually heard this from a number of people.

#5 Pando

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,456 posts
  • LocationDeep, deep inside _____.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

View PostDamascas, on 29 June 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

Whenever I attempt to purchase the Phoenix Project my card is declined, I have used it since then in other places without issue and I remember having a similar issue when trying to purchase my Founder's package though I cannot remember how I resolved that. I am therefore wondering if anyone can help me in any way to solve this issue?

Hi,

Please disregard forum trolls! First, you need to send support@mwomercs.com an email. Contained within, explain what's going on "my transactions aren't going through" would suffice. Then, be sure to mention you need your account whitelisted. The exact word "whitelisted" is very important. When your ticket is responded to, more than likely you will be asked to verify a few things. Once you've completed that step, you will receive yet another reply. At this time, once you've got that email, enjoy making your purchases!

I've had to do this on all 4 of my founder accounts :( I hope this helps!

#6 Badconduct

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 364 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

Trolls?

Me:
"You are better to ask them what error it returned."

Pando:
"First, you need to send support@mwomercs.com an email."

Me:
"I'll guess you put the wrong address."

Niko Snow:
"We frequently encounter this when the player is in a different location from the country listed as their billing address."

Troll my Ar$e....

#7 Arkey Ark

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

I was going to buy overlord in the spur of the moment but my card was declined, too lazy to go through the process of contacting support (maybe i'll do it later tonight). So now that I've come to my senses it turns out I don't really want overlord. If they fixed the pay service they would loot so much more money. *wink wink*

#8 Darramouss

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

My Paypal and credit card are getting declined. My bank says that my account is in perfect working order and Paypal says the same. Looks like you don't want my money. Guess I'll have to spend it on something else.

#9 Nemesis Duck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

I was initially unable to purchase either. When i clicked continue, the credit card form fields would clear but I wasn't forwarded to the next step. Today i was able to complete a purchase. The solution was ensuring that all javascript was enabled on the page and that my browser was allowed to accept third party cookies. (i browse with those disabled by default.) Before when my purchase had failed, I had allowed javascript but not third party cookies. Hope this helps some of you.

#10 THE MINION

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

yes i have question i just bought the overlord package this morning and still have not recieved it
how long before i get it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users