No replies to this topic

#1 That Token Canadian Guy

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Ville

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

Odd you would have a spot for feedback but yet we can not ACTUALLY give feedback. Guess you just don't care.You have problems that need to be solved and all your doing is ******* people off and making them quit MWO due to the fact you refuse to actually read and listen. How about for starter... fix your post system and make it so we can actually give you feedback. Stop being cowards about it and just deal with it.There is a youtube vid about how you manage your company. Maybe you should look it up and take notes.I have been here from day one and you fail me over and over again. Am i upset. Very. I can not get my view points across on some issues because you dont care?????????????? Just to redirect you to a BS forum page you CAN NOT start a topic or reply to the current. How convenient.How about you sell this game to someone who might actually do what is to be done with it and not just a MONEY GRAB.You make more when people enjoy something and spread the news. But hey , you guys have a business degree... ........guess you werent the top of your class.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users