Answered

5 replies to this topic

#1 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

I'm browsing this site far more from my phone than from a computer, but the experience is pretty rough. Even with an HTC One, this site chugs along quite slowly. Is there a mobile version coming and how soon can I look forward to it?

#2 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:24 PM

You'll be happy to know that it is in the pipeline and coming soon.

#3 Chavette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostSeth, on 05 July 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

I'm browsing this site far more from my phone than from a computer, but the experience is pretty rough. Even with an HTC One, this site chugs along quite slowly. Is there a mobile version coming and how soon can I look forward to it?

The site chugs slowly on PC too, its not the phones fault. I have a dual core qcom S4 phone and its perfectly fine.

The same things like opening notifications, saving/editing/quoting/posting posts are painfully slow on the PC too, and.everything else is just as fast.

If there was a mobile version and the normal site would be working properly, I'd have no reason to switch.

Edited by Chavette, 05 July 2013 - 10:39 PM.

#4 MCXL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 465 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

View PostChavette, on 05 July 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

The site chugs slowly on PC too, its not the phones fault. I have a dual core qcom S4 phone and its perfectly fine.

The same things like opening notifications, saving/editing/quoting/posting posts are painfully slow on the PC too, and.everything else is just as fast.

This, I don't know what it is, but MWOmercs.com runs like I'm on dial up no matter where I am.

#5 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:35 AM

Thanks Kyle, I'm looking forward to it. For me the issue really is that the site isn't optimized for a phone. Mobile browser's don't like the static menu or background elements and everything is too small without zooming in. Except for the text editor field. I have to scroll side to side to see that whole thing.

#6 xCico

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:38 AM

From xperia P works fine, but posting is bad, really need an app and Im looking forward to see one :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users