Mouse Movement Upon Starting Mwo

1 reply to this topic

#1 Treye Snow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot where I want to be

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:15 PM

I have absolutely no idea how, or why, but the moment I start up MWO and I get into the mechlap my mouse pointer begins to float to the right.

This does not happen in ANY other program, restarting the computer doesn't work, it's not my mouse doing it, and it randomly fixes if I alt tab to a different window and come back. This fix only lasts until I get into a game where my sights will resume turning right only this time alt-tabbing does not fix the problem.

This is EXTREMELY irritating as it makes any sort of gameplay literally impossible on my end.

Please, if you know anything, I implore your advice and help.

#2 Treye Snow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot where I want to be

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

View PostMr Terribad, on 05 July 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

I have absolutely no idea how, or why, but the moment I start up MWO and I get into the mechlap my mouse pointer begins to float to the right.

This does not happen in ANY other program, restarting the computer doesn't work, it's not my mouse doing it, and it randomly fixes if I alt tab to a different window and come back. This fix only lasts until I get into a game where my sights will resume turning right only this time alt-tabbing does not fix the problem.

This is EXTREMELY irritating as it makes any sort of gameplay literally impossible on my end.

Please, if you know anything, I implore your advice and help.

Nevermind.... I found out what it was.

My wrapped up xbox controller was still connected :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users