Mech Wont Display

5 replies to this topic

#1 Goldkou

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

Hi all, so start to the problem. The mechs wont display. All I see is the background.

#2 RussianWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,097 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

have you been able to play before, or did you just install.

system specs?

Edited by RussianWolf, 06 July 2013 - 09:25 PM.

#3 kracked49

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 103 posts
  • LocationI quit!!!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

To help you we are going to need a lot more information:
1. Computer information such as processor, video card, total memory and etc.
2. Windows version and driver information for your computer.
3. Game settings and FPS.
I'm not tring to be a pain but to help you we need information then we can start to figure out the problem.
One other thing that you might try is the repair tool. If that doesn't help then you might have to fall on the grenade and uninstall the game then reinstall it.
Good Luck!

#4 Farix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 890 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:32 AM

I've experienced this same problem with my Radeon HD 6750 when I set the 3D rendering settings to anything above the "Balanced" preset. If you are also using a Radeon HD card, you may want to experiment on adjusting your settings starting from the Balanced preset. I actually keep my on Optimal Performance because of my framerate.

#5 GizmoGecko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:07 AM

If you've got a Radeon graphics card, this might be the same thing I had when I updated my graphics driver to the 13's.

Open up your Catalyst Control Centre, go to the Gaming tab, then to 3D Applicaton Settings, and then change the Anti-Aliasing Mode to 'Use application settings', this should also change the Anti-Aliasing Samples to the same setting.

If there's a similar thing you can do for a different type of card, then try that I guess.

Hope this fixes your problem!

#6 Farix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 890 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:52 AM

View PostGizmoGecko, on 07 July 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

Open up your Catalyst Control Centre, go to the Gaming tab, then to 3D Applicaton Settings, and then change the Anti-Aliasing Mode to 'Use application settings', this should also change the Anti-Aliasing Samples to the same setting.

What do you know. Set 3D Settings to optimal quality. Change anti-aliasing to "Application managed". Not only do I not have invisible mechs in my mech bays, I have better frame rate in the training grounds (staying in the 40s). Will have to test this in an actual match later today. Hope the OP has similar results.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users