Missing C Bills

Contact Support

3 replies to this topic

#1 Jabilo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

Tonight my C Bills just dropped from approximately 10 million down to about 5 million for no reason.

Anyone else had a similar problem.

Interestingly I am sure I bought a module about a week ago and I thought the money was never deducted.

Anyone else had a similar "delayed reaction" to spending C Bills?

#2 Jabilo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

I have submitted a ticket, I hope you get to the bottom of it.

#3 Mashtader

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:36 PM

last weekend i had around 28.5 mill c-bills and i purchased the advanced zoom for 2 mill whiched drop me down to 26.5 mill now yesterday when i stopped playing i was at 29+ mill and this am i was down to 26.6 mill so i can't figure out what happened even if i missed read numbers i play 5 games yesterday that i made 800k in c-bills before my prem acc went out so is there something wrong or is there some way you guys can find out what happened

#4 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

View PostMashtader, on 28 December 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

last weekend i had around 28.5 mill c-bills and i purchased the advanced zoom for 2 mill whiched drop me down to 26.5 mill now yesterday when i stopped playing i was at 29+ mill and this am i was down to 26.6 mill so i can't figure out what happened even if i missed read numbers i play 5 games yesterday that i made 800k in c-bills before my prem acc went out so is there something wrong or is there some way you guys can find out what happened

The only way for them to do anything is for you to send an E-mail to the support address (support at mwomercs dot com).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users