Contact Support

6 replies to this topic

#1 Mechatronic

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

Anybody trying to buy the Phoenix packages or MC is forced to use Ultimate Pay (+5 others)? Clicking on the Visa/Mastercard or PayPal tab doesn't do anything but load the Ultimate Pay log in.

#2 Blechtroll

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

Don't want to open a new Threat, so i throw my two cent in here:

Just realising the meaning behind the selling-event of "Sarah's Jenner" i getting interessted in this offer. When i went to the process to invest the $10 i came to a little problem, that totaly stopped me from proceeding.

I am one of the rar folks, that prefere to use only paysafe-cards, because they make it possible to directly pay with hard-cash without to be forced to create an account. So they don't force someone to put out all personal datas just for getting virtual, not realy existing material. But in MWO, to use this i have to create an account with a set of my personal datas on a service-provider (Ultimate Pay) which i didn't see any use out of MWO.

Sadly I am very strict to myself in the point to sense this as a no-go. If i imagine, i would using a service like paypal, in this case i have to use 4 different accounts, each one with different "Terms & Conditions": 1x Bank-Account, 1x PayPal-Account, 1x UltimatePay-Account and of cause the unavoidable 1x MWO-Account.

In case of using paysafe-cards at least it is shorted to 2 Accounts: 1x Ultimate Pay and 1x MWO. But considering the fact, that i using paysafe-cards to not have any accounts needed (accept a Game-Account like for MWO) Ultimate Pay is a neckbreaker in this sequence. It is making the usage of paysafe-cards mostly pointless.

Again: This is just my point-of-view that I just wanted to point out, in case nobody did it before.

Thanks for reading.

#3 Panis Rahl

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:07 PM

View PostMechatronic, on 09 July 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

Anybody trying to buy the Phoenix packages or MC is forced to use Ultimate Pay (+5 others)? Clicking on the Visa/Mastercard or PayPal tab doesn't do anything but load the Ultimate Pay log in.

Same issue here! Sweden, Tried on different computers and different browsers.

It forces me to login on Ultimate pay..but i dont have an ultimate pay thing..!!! :ph34r:

Edited by TobbbeSwec, 29 May 2014 - 02:08 PM.

#4 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:19 PM

Ultimate Pay is the only payment broker. you can still pay by debit, credit card, paypal, etc, but the money goes from paypal to ultimate pay and then eventually to PGI. Ultimatepay itself is a division of Visa. This free PGI from having to have their own payment software, payment servers, etc

#5 DaniBot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 176 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 03:41 AM

Is UltimatePay offline?

I tried to buy 's via Direct Debit (aka Lastschrift)and recieved an confirmation E-Mail but nothing else happened.
It takes normally 2hours but im waiting already over 24h which makes me curious.
Webpage avaiable https://site.ultimatepay.com/ but the support page http://ultimatepay.custhelp.com/

What if i just accidently typed in my wrong bank account data?
Ignore try again?

#6 Creag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 419 posts
  • Locationadelaide Australia

Posted 08 February 2015 - 04:00 AM

I'm pretty sure the person running closed it down because he couldn't find a buyer then he retired around November last year

#7 DaniBot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 176 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 08:23 AM

Did anybody purchased 's via Webbilling/UltimatePay using the direct debit payment option in the last 36h ?

https://www.webbilling.com/ is also not available :

"HTTP ERROR: 503.... ...Service Unavailable"

EDIT: I WANNA PLAY UNREAL TOURNAMENT NOW!!! *buy the Grid Iron

Edited by DaniBot, 08 February 2015 - 08:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users