Website And Rss Language Localization

Answered

3 replies to this topic

#1 Dorado

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern U.S.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

Can we please have both website and RSS feed language localization for pete's sake? It is trivial... TRIVIAL to either detect a user's IP location or select a language in our profile so that we don't see languages that we can't even read much less speak. I am tired to death of the popular forum topics RSS feed being jammed up with Russian and German and whatever else languages I can't read.

I rarely come to the forums any more because there is a severe lack of dev communication and most of the time it is choked up with nerd rage and QQ. However, when I do come to the website I would at least like to be presented with my native language and not have half of the popular forum topics banner on the homepage filled up with Russian and German for a change.

Localization people. Look into it. Thank you. Carry on.

#2 Rasc4l

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 496 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:24 AM

View PostDorado, on 11 July 2013 - 07:55 AM, said:

Can we please have both website and RSS feed language localization for pete's sake? It is trivial... TRIVIAL to either detect a user's IP location or select a language in our profile so that we don't see languages that we can't even read much less

I tried to raise this topic 3 months ago. Mr. Snow said it was a good idea. Nothing has happened since. :I

http://mwomercs.com/...age__p__2292595

#3 WhiteRabbit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 377 posts
  • Locationover there

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

i think he meant localization as in someone from the us won't see threads from the international part of the forum as "popular forum threads".

#4 Glitchbit

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTsukude, Vega, Altair, Draconis Combine

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

I totally agree, I'm tired of seeing all of the RSS and news feeds in German. I just want to read in English.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users