Its Mwo Fault! So How Do I Get Warframe To Update?

No replies to this topic

#1 Lucilius

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:59 AM

I got myself into this "Free-to-Play" multiplayer thing thanks to MWO.

To be more precise, the first "Free-to-Play" multiplayer game I ever played is MWO.

I can still remember as I laughed inside watching my cousins play MMORPGs while I ordered games digitally through Steam and such...what with my gaming rig and all...

...but that all has changed.

I recently installed Warframe through Steam. Did not have to pay a thing, though I was thinking that if I liked it, then just like MWO, I would sooner or later be buying something from the game with real cash.

But alas, Warframe can't even update its initial 208kb update. And this has been a persistent problem for many would-be Warframers.

Now I remember that MWO also had problems when I tried to install it. I actually had to install certain Windows 7 things to get it to download the game. But unlike Warframe, I got MWO to play and have been playing since, with only the odd in-game freezing that can only be solved through through Task Manager, and never Ctrl+Tab.

The problem with Warframe seems to be the opposite of the problem I encountered with MWO; I have downloaded the game files but it will not update.

And so I am sad. So very sad.

Better buy X-Com in Steam before the Summer Sale ends.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users