Pgi Should State Whether Mechs From Phoenix Can Be Sold Or Not, On The Forums

Answered

5 replies to this topic

#1 EyeDie I

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

give your customers real facts on your forums,some players say you can sell the mechs and keep the bays, a customer posted a support email saying they cant be sold.the presale ends in 4 days why cant you give an official answer?is your business model going to be 'you paid already,we never said the mechs can be sold.you shouldnt have listened to misinformed players?'

#2 EyeDie I

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:01 AM

there is still no answer on the forums,supposedly somewhere in a 2 hour long video,garth says you can sell the mechs (i gave up 15minutes in, i could play for 2 hours)but still there is no official answer on the forums?only hidden in a twitchtv video?

#3 o0Marduk0o

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,231 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:20 AM

Why would you want to sell unique mechs with bonus just to get mechbay slots? Why pay a lot money for those mechs to save only little money for cheap mechbays?

#4 Hexenhammer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationKAETETôã

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

View Posto0Marduk0o, on 23 July 2013 - 05:20 AM, said:

Why would you want to sell unique mechs with bonus just to get mechbay slots? Why pay a lot money for those mechs to save only little money for cheap mechbays?

I don't get it either. I was going to do some big math explanation but I realized it doesn't matter. I bought my phoenix package to help support the game and to get unique items that wont be available later.

So my question is why buy a phoenix package and sell the unique mech that can't be bought again? That's spending 20 bucks for 30 bucks worth of goods.

But do what you wish. Its your money, or your parents, but I suspect that while we can sell the cbill purchasable variants, we wont be able to sell the unique mech with its cbill and loyalty boost.

#5 Pendraco

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 469 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

This has been answered in the updated Faq

Q: Can I sell my Project Phoenix or Standard Variant Mechs?
A: Project Phoenix Mechs are locked to their MechBay and can't be sold. Standard Variants may be sold normally, freeing their MechBay for use with another Mech.

#6 EyeDie I

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:26 AM

untill they updated the faq (yesterday)a player had posted a customer service email saying standard variants couldnt be sold not the phoenix mechs.the post was never about the special mechs and bays it was about clarifying what players were buying.these posts caused them to update the faqs.

'Its your money, or your parents,' flex those keyboard muscles tough guy...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users