#1 Khavi Vetali

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 277 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

Posted Image

Worlds are burning. Whispers from the Periphery spread terror throughout the Inner Sphere. The Houses that should protect you are hard-pressed to protect themselves. There are those who stand against the darkness. Sleep well, for we have The Watch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Night Watch Mercenary Coalition was founded by a diverse group focused on maximizing the enjoyment and competitiveness of every drop. We grew together by a necessity for flexibility we did not find elsewhere. We refuse to be trapped by what has worked yesterday, and instead always look forward, forging new tactics to bring low those who stand against us.

Night Watch is a late night Western Hemisphere centered group, and while we frequently play at other hours, our core activity is centered around 9-1AM Eastern Standard time (-5 GMT). Death Watch is our clan sister unit and keeps similar hours. We are always looking for a challenge. In addition to our private TS server, we have rooms on the NA Comstar and NGNG Teamspeak servers. Please feel free to stop in and drop with us.

Posted Image

This mercenary corporation is looking for mature mechwarriors that have a voice, and a desire to be better. You can be the most grizzled pilot this side of Outreach, or a cub fresh in their first deployment, we just ask that you show a willingness to learn and increase your abilities while also showing respect to your fellow mechwarriors. We are looking for both casual and competitive players. We require that you have a headset/mic, use TS3, and are 18 years of age or older.

Posted Image

Experience - Our members come from a long lineage of gaming communities. All of our founding members have been playing together since closed beta in 2013, and we’ve been around the block You can look forward to dropping with veteran players willing to share their experience and have a blast doing it. The Coalition has participated in competitive Community Leagues and Tournaments, and is currently fielding teams in MRBC.

Structure - Our command structure is unlike any other unit out there. We do not believe that the only good ideas come from the highest ranks. We do not believe a ranking system determines a player’s value. Our Charter system provides each player with the ability to choose to play how they want with who they want. Charters can have different goals intended for different styles, from competitive to casual. Don’t see the one that suits you? Command your own.

Access - There is no “low man on the totem pole.” All Watchmen are peers and equals. Ranks or Titles only denote an individual’s responsibilities or duties, not authority. We believe in leadership, not dictatorship. Forge your own way, make friends, and do what you want. No one has the right to curb your enjoyment, regardless of “rank.”

Choice - The Night Watch Mercenary Coalition currently has two in-game Divisions for Community Warfare, with Night Watch [NW] dedicated to the Inner Sphere, and Death Watch [-DW-] fighting for the clans. We sync our contract lengths to allow easy switching between the two sides and allow our pilots the choice to play where they want, when they want.

Galatea Portal
Communications Portal
Application Process

Public Relations
Shakespeare - shakespeare@nightwatchmercs.net
StuffYouFear - stuffyoufear@nightwatchmercs.net
Grzoot - grrzoot@nightwatchmercs.net

Until The Light, Our Vigil Keeps.
Stand With Us.

Night Watch Communications Propaganda Library

Edited by Khavi Vetali, 04 December 2015 - 02:32 PM.

#2 Blast Tyrant

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN. USA

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:38 AM

Bump. Come meet us tonight for T/S Tuesday on NGNG

#3 Variable

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 28 posts
  • LocationDirty South

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

Bump

#4 Khavi Vetali

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

Feel free to stop by our offices any time you see us. We always welcome new people to drop with!

#5 Shakespeare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 429 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL USA

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

NWMC is wrapping up the night on NGNG's Teamspeak Tuesday. We'd like to thank NGNG and xImpalerx for hosting us and giving us some great games and amusing conversations!

#6 Grrzoot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • 496 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:35 AM

Movin on up...tooo the big time...

#7 Shamous13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationKitchener, Ont.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

yet another shameless bump :)

#8 Grrzoot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • 496 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:00 AM

we are young,
we are free,
we shoot mechs,
in the knee.....!

#9 RootBeerBaron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

View PostGrrzoot, on 28 July 2013 - 08:00 AM, said:

we are young,
we are free,
we shoot mechs,
in the knee.....!

I can see why you guys are called "night's watch", in general the team has late hours. Still, had a lot of fun last night, it's a good group. I'll see you around TS perhaps. If on opposing sides, I WILL guard my knees.

#10 Shakespeare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 429 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL USA

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

We try to lead full lives, with day jobs and all that stuff - so we tend to be a late-night unit. That said, if an early time lance wanted to join as a group, they'd be free to drop at their preferred time. Our team structure is flexible and open-ended. We also have a few members available at earlier times during the day, but it's a team game, so we try and play most when everyone is available.
Thanks for stopping in, and hope to see you again!

#11 POWERSTOMP

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationCarmel, Indiana - USA

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

Our mercenary corp The 55TH needed some additional men for a few 8-man drops last night. We were able to snag three of the NWMC pilots. Great group of pilots. ~ courteous, proactive, and all around professional attitude.

Look forward to playing with you gentlemen again.

#12 Blast Tyrant

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN. USA

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

Thank you POWERSTOMP. Glad we could help. I wasn't part of it but our guys spoke highly of you all. We look forward to the next chance.

#13 Grrzoot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • 496 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostRootBeerBaron, on 29 July 2013 - 11:20 AM, said:

I can see why you guys are called "night's watch", in general the team has late hours. Still, had a lot of fun last night, it's a good group. I'll see you around TS perhaps. If on opposing sides, I WILL guard my knees.

Thanks for the great matches root, rhymes with zoot im goin with it, hope to see you around, hopefully on the same side! Don't worry i carry kneepads.

#14 Lord Banshee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 355 posts
  • LocationChi-Town IL

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

View PostPOWERSTOMP, on 31 July 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

Our mercenary corp The 55TH needed some additional men for a few 8-man drops last night. We were able to snag three of the NWMC pilots. Great group of pilots. ~ courteous, proactive, and all around professional attitude.

Look forward to playing with you gentlemen again.

We enjoyed complementing your forces. From what I saw, I would have no problem doing the same again. What you said of us reflects from your own ranks as well. A good time was had by all on our side. o7

#15 Android Zero

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

Evening,

I'm interested in joining your faction of mercenaries for MWO online. I meet all your requirements. Well over 18. I'm an well-rounded gamer, though I play MWO quite a bit. I wasn't sure if I contact your recruitment officers to join, or if I simply reply to the thread, let me know.

Thank you.

-Android

#16 StuffYouFear

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

Yeah your more than free to send us a message here on MWO, and we keep a eye on this post for replys. our preferred method is to fill out a app on our sites fourms and hoppin over to TS3 on NGNG or our own private server.

#17 Blixx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 108 posts
  • LocationUS East Coast

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:28 AM

Until the Light, our Vigil Keeps...

http://nightwatchmercs.net/

#18 Bludhawk

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:40 AM

I really dig the recruitment poster. Best of luck, guys.

#19 Khavi Vetali

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 277 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:49 AM

View PostBludhawk, on 05 August 2013 - 07:40 AM, said:

I really dig the recruitment poster. Best of luck, guys.

Thanks!

Have to shout out to Asakara and LordBanshee for writing that up for us. Nicely in-universe with a great tongue-in-cheek tagline. We'll still working on our full size unit logo and other graphics, and by extension our website and forum is still under construction, but I'm hoping to give us a unified well designed look by the time we're finished :)

Edited by Khavi Vetali, 05 August 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#20 Khavi Vetali

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:03 PM

We're looking forward to the first night of full company battles! *giddy*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users