• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:02 AM

Really missing information here on what's being planned and the state of the game. Yes, I know launch is coming and the Phoenix project, but there is no information on what's planned next month (I assume new volcano map). Also, where they are planning on taking the direction of the game. Pretty much what the May and June update had in it.

People really want to know what's going on here. I wanted to see the update before I bought the Phoenix package. I bought it yesterday so I didn't miss the early bird time bonus. The reason I waited was to see what's going on and either agree or not with the games direction.

#2 Lokust Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 927 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon, Inner Sphere.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:31 AM

they still havent given us any details regarding CW.. therefore im NOT buying the phoenix.

#3 Damocles69

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 888 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:03 AM

Its not up because this company has no clue what it is doing. I honestly think they roll dice to decide what to do with this game because no sane human would make some of the choices they have

#4 Ngamok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:05 AM

View PostDamocles69, on 23 July 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

Its not up because this company has no clue what it is doing. I honestly think they roll dice to decide what to do with this game because no sane human would make some of the choices they have

Dice Roll:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users