If You Are In Need Of A New Mouse...

1 reply to this topic

#1 Oni Ralas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 762 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:38 AM

I will throw my .02 out here. I am of the opinion that the E-Blue Cobra mouse is the single greatest mouse you can buy for under 10$. That's right, it's 9.35$ right now on Amazon with free shipping (Prime shipping eligible too!).

http://www.amazon.co...1?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's a 1600DPI mouse, adjustable, with 5 buttons. Blue LED's (which match the Razor Nostromo - also recommend) and a flat black finish. For me the button layout is great, I have a larger hand and the "dip" curve of the mouse keys makes sure I stay on center. Some folks may not like the fact that the scroll wheel doesn't "click" per turn, but I love it - it's smooth and responsive.

Bindings:
1 (left) - group 1
2 (right) - group 2
3 (Wheelclick) - group 3
4 (rear side) - group 6 (dedicated TAG autofire spot)
5 (front side) - group 4/unbound

If you need a new mouse for anything, look at this one. For gaming, it's a no brainer. I like it *more* than my other Razor mouse (has been since retired). Like I said, I use this in concert with the Nostomo for MWO and I love it. The Nostromo is also a great buy, especially if you have wrist/hand problems like me - having the angled pad really takes the pressure off arthritic fingers.

#2 Machseven

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:53 AM

Thank you very much for the post. I ordered 5 of them for less than $48.00 Total. -_- ;) ;)

Edited by Machseven, 01 August 2013 - 06:10 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users