Video Settings.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jenovah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

So.... I've got a GPU that can easily handle MWO on max graphics. I was wondering though- it seems like on some maps people can see me before I see them at range; and I don't mean behind cover. Or sometimes, I can see them but I don't see the rock or the edge of the building that my shot just hit (especially at night). What are the max graphics settings to give me the best view possible? Include everything if possible- Gamma, Brightness (mine are both at 0.5) Under advanced settings everything is Very high except Post processing which is low. (someone had said to change it to low before.) I have a GTX 680 in my comp right now with a couple of titan's sitting in a box on a shelf (waiting to do some other upgrades before I slap anything other than the 680 in.) Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Jenovah, 30 July 2013 - 04:26 AM.

#2 F lan Ker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • LocationArctic Circle

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:48 AM

S!

I think many users edit the USER.CFG for some extra options in graphics. Been out of the loop a while so no idea of the latest working settings you could use or try. Your 680GTX is more than enough to any game ;) And those Titans..uhoh..-_-

#3 Shamous13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationKitchener, Ont.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:52 AM

Check out this link, http://mwomercs.com/...d-usercfg-file/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users