- - - - -

Quick Erppc Question

5 replies to this topic

#1 Forel

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

I know like the ppc has a minimum of 90 to do damage, the ER PPC shows 0 min range. So does it do full damage at 0 or does it have a partial damage like fall off when your firing at long range? Sorry I haven't been able to find much googling, my skills are lacking I suppose.

#2 Kilroy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 650 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

The ER PPC has no minimum range. It has a further maximum range and the damage only falls off after firing further than that.The regular PPC will do damage within 90 meters, but the damage does fall off quickly.

Edited by Kilroy, 04 August 2013 - 01:38 PM.

#3 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:42 PM

It's a linear damage scale of 0 at 0 meters, 5 at 45 meters, and 10 at 90 meters.

This was PGI's compromise to not having to add in the Field Inhibitor toggle function, which would be full damage with no minimum range but at risk to yourself and destroying your weapon.

#4 Forel

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

Awesome Ty two

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

Don't worry, those of us kind enough will like your posts for you. I always try to throw a like on a post of gratitude so you won't have to. :P

#6 GMAK

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationMontréal

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

View PostForel, on 04 August 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

I know like the ppc has a minimum of 90 to do damage, the ER PPC shows 0 min range. So does it do full damage at 0 or does it have a partial damage like fall off when your firing at long range? Sorry I haven't been able to find much googling, my skills are lacking I suppose.

There is no penality of 90 meter with er ppc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users