#1 Henric Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 109 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationYork II

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:41 AM

Greetings MechWarriors of the MWO Universe!

Clan Blood Spirit, known as the most Honourable of the Clans, the True Children Of Kerensky bid you salute. We are an old Mechwarrior Unit from the days of NBT and earlier. Some of us have been MechWarriors since Mechwarrior 2. We do not believe in the divisive policies of the Factions within the Clans; to us, there is no Warden, no Crusader, no Homeworld, there is just Clan.
We are a group who has been together for a long time and are known for our Lore and adherence to the Remembrance of all Clans and what they hold of the teachings of the Great Kerensky, father of the Clans the True way to our Destiny of the return to Terra and the reestablishment of the Star League.
Most of us are military veterans and have been together for 12 years. We are seeking any players of Mechwarrior Online, experienced or new players. We offer a tight knit unit with a vision and good discipline, and the universal comraderie of the Clankin.
For further information our website and forums are at http://www.novacrusader.com/cbs/. Or you can contact me either in PM here on the forums or email me at Nekhron@MSN.com

Edited by Nekhron Kirov, 20 August 2013 - 04:24 AM.

#2 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

Know that the Blood Spirits have no place in the Community Warfare that PGI has planned. Also, since there are no separate queues for 1PV and 3PV, no Blood Spirit will be playing MW:O anytime soon.

If you want to join us anyway, please come check us out. We will be playing on MW:LL servers.

#3 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:20 PM

Do not let the above post desuade from beating the barbarians into submission. Many of us here have long running roots such as you and still count ourselves among the honorable warriors that will flood light into the darkness of the lost houses. Hopefully a blood red dagger star icon will be in our future and enough to show our loyalty

#4 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:35 PM

View PostCHH Badkarma, on 16 June 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

Do not let the above post desuade from beating the barbarians into submission. Many of us here have long running roots such as you and still count ourselves among the honorable warriors that will flood light into the darkness of the lost houses. Hopefully a blood red dagger star icon will be in our future and enough to show our loyalty

Seyla!

#5 Henric Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 109 posts
  • LocationYork II

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:37 AM

I am Blood Spirit to the bloody core. :D

Alas Clan Blood Spirit does not come into the MWO timeline. Homeworld Clan, so not in the Clan Invasion of 3050. Perhaps someday it will be playable as a Faction in MWO; but not until the timeline date is at least up to 3060 + So that's at least a decade in Battletech / MechWarrior universe timeline. ^_^

In the meantime, I remain Clan Blood Spirit in the tabletop game, where my miniatures are painted In our customary fashion, any cammo or paint job for the Mech / Vehicle, with highlights of Crimson. They look great. I also remain a Blood Spirit in all other Mech games except here, in MechWarrior Onlne.

Here in MWO, I have become a Clan Ghost Bear MechWarrior so that I may have a faction of the Clans to belong to and play with so that I may participate in this timeline. ;)

Honour & Victory, Trothkin ! <S>

#6 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,250 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:42 AM

We have also extended a contract to the Blood Spirits, that way they may fight in the invasion while keeping their identity.

#7 Henric Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 109 posts
  • LocationYork II

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:30 PM

Oh? How so? I had not heard of this before or up to my Trial Of Entry into Ghost Bear, here?

#8 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,250 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:02 PM

It was done afterwards.

#9 Spudman Boques

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationYork II

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:57 PM

***BUMP***

Lookin for some Clanners!!!

~S~

#10 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:20 PM

Bump and salute to Clan Blood Spirit! I hope to see more Blood Spirit warriors soon!
Posted Image

There is also something that I must get off my chest:
Spoiler

Edited by Will9761, 19 April 2015 - 03:33 PM.

#11 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:26 AM

Which was the only reason that Clan Blood Spirit on Kali for GC Ladder was BSp, I later joined another CBS but this time it was the drunken rabble you all have come to loathe and curse, Clan Black Sheep. Sneaky underhanded and unexpected are whats going to be needed to uproot the Galactic Business that styles itself a Politic as well as theologic. The only assurances the People of the Inner Sphere have that the messages from ComStar are full and complete and unbiased etc etc and make a profit? Yes they are so Saint-like QuiNeg? We had Focht in our hands and getting a sample so simple, and the rapid growth and training but with our own Blinders (yes we must admit we have ours as well but Politics is the Business of Compromise not profit, so dont expect a business man to be able to run a country the Misnomer of Business with Politics, Politics is the Employment of Compromise, not profit,QuiAff?)but do they not understand that our children can operate HPG's because it common place? No mystery and meeting some monk like servant to have your message sent thru the heavens! Our Medical science regrows Zero-Rejection Limbs, Organs and bone from own samples, not donors. Our Agriculture and other sciences but no all the Successor States have ever done is War. War Unchecked, and you see the results, houses scheming against each other to be at the top where everyone is watch for you to fail and most likely plotting with 3 others to see to failure and own rise. Instead of using the strengths of each Houses mindset to set humanity forward, Humanity not a House but all the Houses and all the Clans. Our conquest was not one for expansion but to wrest control of the Home of Humanity from a Business that acts like a religion! But what do I know Im just another beat up old has never been.

#12 Henric Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 109 posts
  • LocationYork II

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:20 AM

Lou!! You ole bastage! How are you my friend? Very good to see you! :D

Clan Blood Spirit never condemned any Clan that went on the Invasion. Clan Blood Spirits position was that they went too soon and should have waitied for all the Clans to go. And we have never recognized there being factions withn the Clans nor took part in any inter-Clan factional issues. Our battlecry is "Neither Crusader nor Warden, we are CLAN!"

Edited by Nekhron Kirov, 20 April 2015 - 07:21 AM.

#13 Henric Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 109 posts
  • LocationYork II

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:28 AM

View PostWill9761, on 19 April 2015 - 03:20 PM, said:

Bump and salute to Clan Blood Spirit! I hope to see more Blood Spirit warriors soon!
Posted Image

There is also something that I must get off my chest:
Spoiler

I dont know what that was about nor whom you refer to when you say Blood Spirits. What league, what MW game? NBTHC league? MW4?

I love your paintjob. What I use both online and tabletop ;)

Edited by Nekhron Kirov, 20 April 2015 - 07:29 AM.

#14 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:39 AM

Here is the post whom my apology was referring to, but it was in the MWO forums though.

By the way thank you, I used Phranken Yellow, Hotrod Dark Red, and Mountain Line to simulate Clan Blood Spirit's Alpha Galaxy scheme of tan with blood red highlights.

Edited by Will9761, 20 April 2015 - 08:59 PM.

#15 Henric Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 109 posts
  • LocationYork II

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:23 PM

As Oathmaster of Clan Blood Spirit I acknowledge the fact that you apologized in public, and salute you for this honorable action. I shall inform the Keshik of your penitence.

Edited by Nekhron Kirov, 20 April 2015 - 12:28 PM.

#16 Pain Campbell

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:36 AM

Clan Blood Spirit is actively recruiting MW's. Skill level is not important but skilled pilots are wanted. If you feel you need to get trained up a bit we have one of the best and most comprehensive real training program for newer MW's.

Room for upward movement within Clan Blood Spirit is possible due to our opening of one Galaxy Commander and 3 Star Captain slots. If you are like me and only like to kill mechs and shoot we have an unlimited amount of slots for that...lol. Furthermore if you are more into RP and the "lore" of the clans or in particular Clan Blood Spirit, you would also be coming to one of the most seasoned clans that have been together for over 10 years playing MW video games.

If interested please contact Spudman Boques, Gremlich Johns, or myself Pain Campbell in game. Send us a message anytime and we promise to get back with you asap! You can also visit our website and drop us a line at clanbloodspirit.com.

#17 ODIN1502

• Pip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:30 AM

To remember and refresh .....

CBSG - Clan Blood Spirit Galaxy

Link for Recruiting : http://clanbloodspir...rum/18-joining/
Link to Homepage : http://clanbloodspirit.com/index.php/
Language: english
Faction: permanent Clan Ghot Bear Contract
Members: 13 ATM
Targets: Success and Fun, filling a Lance or a half Dropdeck

Posted Image

Description: copy from Spudman ;-)

View PostPain Campbell, on 29 April 2015 - 07:36 AM, said:

Clan Blood Spirit is actively recruiting MW's. Skill level is not important but skilled pilots are wanted. If you feel you need to get trained up a bit we have one of the best and most comprehensive real training program for newer MW's.

Room for upward movement within Clan Blood Spirit is possible due to our opening of one Galaxy Commander and 3 Star Captain slots. If you are like me and only like to kill mechs and shoot we have an unlimited amount of slots for that...lol. Furthermore if you are more into RP and the "lore" of the clans or in particular Clan Blood Spirit, you would also be coming to one of the most seasoned clans that have been together for over 10 years playing MW video games.

If interested please contact Spudman Boques, Gremlich Johns, or myself Pain Campbell in game. Send us a message anytime and we promise to get back with you asap! You can also visit our website and drop us a line at clanbloodspirit.com.

Edited by ODIN1502, 16 July 2015 - 01:32 AM.

#18 Gremlich Johns

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

Thanx Odin for doing this. Makes us look great for others to consider.

#19 Gremlich Johns

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

recruitment is currently on hold

#20 Gremlich Johns

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:50 PM

Mates, It saddens me to inform you that our Brother, Nekhron Kirov, is dead. He lost his struggle with PTSD on 20 September 2016. He was a Veteran of the US Army and had his share of combat scars and life tribulations (one of them trying to get the help he needed from the VA). He also had MW to keep him occupied and we've enjoyed that game series together since 2002.

If any of you know anybody with PTSD, be there for them. Even though we might only be available virtually and via voice comms, for some of us, that might be all we have. We chose the Blood Spirit long ago as our Clan because we felt we could actually honor what Clan's idiom was for not only our gameplay, but for each other - our Brothers.

Edited by Gremlich Johns, 26 September 2016 - 02:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users