Team Up? Yeah Team Up!

9 replies to this topic

#1 ShcElwolfman

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 9 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

My friend and i are relitively new to MWO and are looking for a team for some more advance play. At the moment all me and my friend have managed to achieve is some basic teamwork but we're fairly confident with our piloting but need some tips with mech loadouts and some of the more complex stuff.

---------------------------------

tldr; 2 of us looking to team up with anyone, from total newbs (like us :)) to pros, just not to srs plz.

Edited by ShcElwolfman, 31 August 2013 - 03:52 PM.

#2 BackwardsPenguin

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

Hey, I'm 'The friend'

Yeah, we would really appreciate vets or noobies to come on and join us so we can impart and receive knowledge.

#3 Phobic Wraith

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 252 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

Happy to help. I'm not a pro or anything but I play a lot and I'm a bit of a forum lurker too. Add me as a friend and I'd love to drop with you guys anytime I'm available. You also want to get ahold of a player who goes by the name 'konoving'. He's built a pretty great reputation for helping new players, oh and 'redshift 2k5' is pretty great for help too (Can't forget him).
Edit:
Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if either of them showed up here too

Edited by Phobic Wraith, 31 August 2013 - 01:50 PM.

#4 ProfessorD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

Having a team is excellent, and having friends is even better! My unit has people of all different levels of "srs-ness", all of whom love giving advice, and we're always recruiting! Our unit leader, being of the somewhat more "srs" type, makes people fill out "applications", but I'm not aware of anyone ever being turned down. I think it's more his idea of a way to get to know you.

There's also an open House Davion TeamSpeak 3 server, here: 50.22.145.232:7345
It's almost always easy to find some people looking for an informal group to drop with.

Feel free to find me on chat next time you're online, good luck, and have fun!

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

I'd help but college assignments. :) Perhaps in a few days?

If it entertains: Some past adventures. Some with new players, some with the group I'm in, and some just freaking fun.
Spoiler

Edited by Koniving, 31 August 2013 - 04:25 PM.

#6 Rickma

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts
  • Locationsweden

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

I'm in a similar position as you two, besides that i'm alone, if you don't have a team i would be glad to join you (or any one else for that matter), if you want to play with another newbe :D

#7 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:08 AM

I'll try to squeeze in some games at some point today. I've sent out adds to those who are lonely.

Check your Social (botton right, blue button with white text) - and then the Invites tab. Left click on my name there, then accept. You can message me from there by clicking Friends, then my name, double clicking and a chat window will pop up. The chat's terrible but it's enough to get situated into some sort of voice program.

Edited by Koniving, 01 September 2013 - 09:10 AM.

#8 WarWise

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

I would like to become part of a Clan / Team also.

Wont play as much, but want to play seriously when Im doing it.

#9 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

Sent you a request if you're interested.

#10 Liquid Leopard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • LocationChesapeake, VA

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:15 AM

View PostRickma, on 01 September 2013 - 04:36 AM, said:

I'm in a similar position as you two, besides that i'm alone, if you don't have a team i would be glad to join you (or any one else for that matter), if you want to play with another newbe :)

Since you're in the FRR faction, I know of at least one guild/team/whatever that's recruiting. In fact, I'm pretty sure the 1st Rasalhague Dragonregimente is recruiting. (Not 100% sure, because I've taken a break from the game for several days)
You can find them on Teamspeak, on the ComStar server. They mostly play at night, in U.S. time zones

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users