#61 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:04 PM

The SoR has now taken two planets.

Even though its early, and even though we took some victories from under our opponents noses, it is still quite the accomplishment to be proud of.

#62 Watchit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:12 AM

Alright! Things are starting to get interesting!

#63 Sonny Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 445 posts
  • LocationThe Motion Lounge

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:43 AM

Just A quick note to say thanks for the CW Tutorial
http://youtu.be/whDMPPw5vh4

Very helpful

#64 Fetladral

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 525 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:07 PM

View PostDamon Howe, on 01 December 2014 - 06:56 PM, said:

The clans will try to surround us.

The poor basetards.

Join the Skjaldborg!

but in reality we have them surrounded. from the inside.

#65 Watchit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:01 PM

Surrounded by enemies and mead... just like it should be!

#66 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:24 PM

Last night the 'Borg took it's 4th planet for the FRR, with Sevren falling into our hands.

Push on Skjaldborg!

#67 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 06:06 PM

Fight on for the FRR! Join the Skjaldborg!

#68 Toaster Repair Pony

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 112 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationHampton, VA

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:31 AM

As you may, or may not see, the SoR has taken a vacation to the sunny worlds of Liao. We will return to the FRR shortly.

#69 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:48 PM

What's the best part about fighting with the Skjaldborg? We fight for the FRR!!

...the second best part? We're Mercs! While we mostly fight for the FRR, when we burn out on clammers we go where we dam-well please!

#70 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:18 PM

I've rethought my words here. The 'Borg should not suffer for the opinion of one person, who left of their free will with more than one bridge burned.

I've had a lot of good times with the 'Borg. Met a lot of cool people, some in RL. I look back and don't regret any of that. I regret taking out my frustration on those who don't and didn't deserve it after this mess, and for that I apologize.

I chose to leave the 'Borg, and burned quite a few bridges in my wake. I won't tear down the 'Borg further with this little rant or the good people who are still in it. They're still there, and I respect the heck out of them for staying.

-DH

Edited by Damon Howe, 10 March 2015 - 06:59 PM.

#71 Dihm

• 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

You were the head of the Council. You had all the power to do whatever you wanted with the Branch while you were the Council leader. You even turned down being the only leader for the Branch if memory serves.

The only restrictions were that you couldn't go Clan, you had to fight for the betterment of the FRR, and you couldn't force people to practice or be booted. Basically having to uphold the code of conduct for the group you willingly joined. A Branch doesn't dictate the policy of the entire community.

Yep, super controlling.

I wish you luck.

#72 Jonathan Paine

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:18 PM

Perhaps this thread should be moved to the Kurita or merc boards....

#73 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:06 PM

For all the shenanigans, the SoR is a FRR-aligned Merc unit. They occasionally take contracts elsewhere, but they are for the FRR.

#74 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:42 PM

Posted Image

Wow, the fecal matter certainly hit the fan while I was on a mini-vacation. I do appreciate you coming back on to post that there are good people in the 'Borg. We're working hard to keep it that way too. I've taken no offense to what you said. I, too, am guilty of just going nuts sometimes when I'm in a sour mood. Best of luck to you in the 228!

#75 Porkins6

Rookie

• The Scythe
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:55 PM

Thank you DH for editing your post. Really enjoyed dropping with you and working with you on the council. Hoist some mead, watch the ponies, and kill some clanners.

#76 SheepHugger

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:28 AM

View PostDamon Howe, on 10 March 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

I've rethought my words here. The 'Borg should not suffer for the opinion of one person, who left of their free will with more than one bridge burned.

I've had a lot of good times with the 'Borg. Met a lot of cool people, some in RL. I look back and don't regret any of that. I regret taking out my frustration on those who don't and didn't deserve it after this mess, and for that I apologize.

I chose to leave the 'Borg, and burned quite a few bridges in my wake. I won't tear down the 'Borg further with this little rant or the good people who are still in it. They're still there, and I respect the heck out of them for staying.

-DH

I really miss ya. I hope you guys can over time work out whatever there was that got between you, if you can't exist in the same group I at least hope you can at least do a brotherly hatchet bump and share mead whenever you see each other.

Imho going absolute berserk is part of being a viking and hatched bumps can be rough, ****, life can be rough at times and we all can be a bit short on the humor side at times.

This is an inherent problem with all online organisations and groups. Sometimes it does good to be in the striking and smirking distance so things can be resolved before they build up too much. When we don't see each other's faces or even always hear the voices, too must rests on what's written and writing does a poor job of conveying a message or sentiment behind it.

In any case, I fully expect a proper viking dual gauss in the cockpit-salutation when we meet the next time. If I survive the ejection, we can share mead afterwards, though that's not a given considering I pilot Catapults and the Cat's ejections system.. Well, you know, sometimes you get swiped off of Timmerwoof's windshield as a result. In any case, I wish you the best!

#77 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 23 March 2015 - 01:51 AM

Dual gauss? Probably more like dual AC/20:

Posted Image

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 23 March 2015 - 01:52 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users