Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 24 September 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

Cycloner you are a Trueborn warrior. You need to know this. You can run MW2 Titanium on XP though compatibility mode and installing a Titanium Patch. For settings Disable Visual Themes and set to 256 colors. Oh MWO did announce next year the Clans will come in YES. I hope we can battle along side eachother in a frenzy of war to bring our Clan Glory and Honor.

Neg, i am a freeborn warrior taken as Bondsman by Clan Wolf ;) (does it remind you of another story?) I do not really like much the idea of being born from a metal box :P Someone may say freebirths are inferior to trueborns, but i could quote tons of example to demonstrate it is false.

And you know what? I have already installed some stuff and i can play when i want MW2 DOS on this PC :D But i did not remember the controls were so.. terrible.

And i even revived my old pc to play again the matrox mystique edition!! Pure old graphic goodness. But then it brake..

Skill,
MechWarrior CyclonerM ;)

#22 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 24 September 2013 - 10:57 AM, said:

When I say Trueborn in this sense I mean Your Worthyness is of one and you are among us. I too am Freebirth check out my Forum page and read About me it gives my life in limited detail. The full version is written named under Vengeance Cycle in Fan fiction. But yes old games are the best games. I have the original MW from 1989 WOW! I got it for free to.

I understand what you mean, but if i did not know your intentions i might have been offended being called trashborn er i mean trueborn ;)
When some warrior starts to talk about trueborn superiority and bla bla bla do not challenge it in a Circle of Equals (do it later ;) ), remind him that the Kerensky were freeborns. It may sound as an obscenity but is true :P

#23 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

The remembrance is lacking in pug mentions. Don't see why you can't have a trueborn pug?

#24 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 24 September 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

The remembrance is lacking in pug mentions. Don't see why you can't have a trueborn pug?

Probably Nicholas Kerensky did not consider a pug worthy to name a Clan.. ^_^
And we cannot have a trueborn pug who uses so many contractions :)

#25 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

Clan wolf is RENOWN for it's lack of formality :) Go see jade Falcon for contraction {Godwin's Law}'s! Pugs for life!

#26 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:14 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 25 September 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Clan wolf is RENOWN for it's lack of formality :huh: Go see jade Falcon for contraction {Godwin's Law}'s! Pugs for life!

You dare comparing yourself to Natasha Kerensky? You are only our mascotte! You can't say whatever you want! ;)
The problem is many people around here do not know anything about the Clans (just "hate 'em :(!!") and they may question your roleplaying if you use so many contractions. I know that,but Inner Sphere surats may not :) And i have no proof that EVERY Clan Wolf warrior uses tons of contractions :ph34r:

Edited by CyclonerM, 26 September 2013 - 08:14 AM.

#27 Poptimus Rhyme Wallace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

Originally serving as a senior technician and Guerilla warfare advisor in the Tamar War College Training Battalion.
When the Kelswa Guard was destroyed andTamar was taken by the wolves I was taken as Bondsmen and have been with clan wolf since.
Being somewhat Radical in nature (may have played a role in the suicide tactics used against the wolves when they took Tamar), I have adopted the Crusader philosophy and Have the utmost respect for the trueborn warriors.
Being a freebirth myself I work well in the more underhanded roles required for a succesfull re-education of the Inner sphere, whose strategies many Clan warriors have a hard time adapting to.
While Honour is imperative to a clansmen, I fight for the honour of Clan Wolf, and I am willing to sacrifice my life, honour and everything else for the insurance of victory over the barbaric usurper nations of the Inner Sphere.

#28 Name140704

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

View PostLuzilyo, on 07 September 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

I'm a member of Clan Wolf since MW2 and always hoped to be able to fight along my clan-brothers again. with the recent silence of the ISN NewsFlash i'm confident that it will happen soon. i was interested in knowing how long everyone else is with clan wolf.

They are waiting for community warfare. Could be 2019 or so.

#29 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

Well i'm a clan wolf member, and i loves the contractions. Bring them on! Cute little curly tail pugs love using apostrophes.

#30 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 26 September 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

Well i'm a clan wolf member, and i loves the contractions. Bring them on! Cute little curly tail pugs love using apostrophes.

You should be grateful that we're more open minded than the average Clan, we let every kind of scum to be a warrior: freeborns,barbarians and even pugs :)

#31 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

Pugs scum?!??!?!?!?!?!?! I demand a trial of annihilation. Gather the grand council. Poor little pugs...

#32 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 27 September 2013 - 07:39 AM, said:

Pugs scum?!??!?!?!?!?!?! I demand a trial of annihilation. Gather the grand council. Poor little pugs...

I will demand a Trial of Refusal if you even succeed in your proposal :) Didn't you know that even Kerensky had a pug as pet? :ph34r:

#33 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

Oh cyclone, you cant refuse a trial result :D Otherwise, i'd refuse yours if you won, then you'd refuse mine, then so on...

#34 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 27 September 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

Oh cyclone, you cant refuse a trial result :D Otherwise, i'd refuse yours if you won, then you'd refuse mine, then so on...

I can refuse your Trial request :rolleyes: And i actually could refuse a vote result :wacko: From Sarna:
Spoiler
if you need a quote from the books i will looking for it quickly :rolleyes:
and don't worry: a Trial of Refusal cannot be Refused. From Sarna:
Spoiler

Edited by CyclonerM, 28 September 2013 - 05:16 AM.

#35 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

Ok, but the point is if my TRIAL of annihilation is successful, you can't refuse that. Because you'll be dead :D A successful trial is a successful trial. Anything BEFORE we fight is different. Also, i got a whole bag of pugs here, don't make me throw them at you :wacko:

#36 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Pff, i would bid only myself against your army of pugs, there is bo honor in killing animals :D

#37 Ghostchips Condensate I and II

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 97 posts
  • LocationSouthern Islands

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

Since MW2

#38 Kai Allard-Liao

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

I was in Clan Wolf on MW2. Played Netmech on Grand Council, same screen name as on here. After a while Kedelacia and I were tearing up the place, with Ked getting awarded the 'Claw' award during a tournament. Good times. Haven't been part of a clan since.

#39 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

View PostShadowHammer, on 10 October 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

I was in Clan Wolf on MW2. Played Netmech on Grand Council, same screen name as on here. After a while Kedelacia and I were tearing up the place, with Ked getting awarded the 'Claw' award during a tournament. Good times. Haven't been part of a clan since.

Never too late to join a good Clan Wolf unit. All the info here! http://mwomercs.com/...wclan-wolfinfo/

#40 Luzilyo

• PipPip
  • Star Commander
  • 45 posts
  • LocationWherever the fight is

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

hey, CylonerM, it's me again :) since it started to bother me, how everyone just goes to the same place in a big bulk and i started wanting something more tactical i was wondering, if your offer to join a unit is still available for me? also, would i have to use skype/ts or can i take part via normal mwo-chat?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users