Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

View PostLuzilyo, on 05 November 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

hey, CylonerM, it's me again :) since it started to bother me, how everyone just goes to the same place in a big bulk and i started wanting something more tactical i was wondering, if your offer to join a unit is still available for me? also, would i have to use skype/ts or can i take part via normal mwo-chat?

Sorry. at the moment recruitment is closed :) We have accepted our last applicants a week ago.. if you are willing to wait until it is back open, i would be happy so see you as Bondsman.

TS is not required but heavily needed.

Stay strong, warrior. Your time will come!

#42 Luzilyo

• PipPip
  • Star Commander
  • 45 posts
  • LocationWherever the fight is

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

haha, it's fine, as a fan of the game "stalker" i'm used to waiting a few years until i get what i want :)

Edited by Luzilyo, 05 November 2013 - 11:32 AM.

#43 Luzilyo

• PipPip
  • Star Commander
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

aand, back again. with the recent announcement of clans, propably coming june 17th, i'd like to know which mech you will pilot, or, in case you'll have multiple mechs which one will be your favourite one. i hope i'll have enough money for a direwolf when they come out.

#44 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:33 AM

First, i will not play 210$ (€) for a Clan 'Mech.
As soon as they will be available for C-bills Timberwolf, Stormcrowa, Kit Fox and maybe nova will be mine. It is good i bought a few MCs for 'Mech bays.

Regarding the crazy prices i can only try to guess:
1) IGP wants a big profit from the Clans and to achieve that goal the prices have to be raised (but this seems unlikely to me)
2) PGI swims in debts..
But either way i think that if they put the packages at max 100€ the buyers may be double and make for the losses.

#45 Luzilyo

• PipPip
  • Star Commander
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

exactly what i think. it's way too expensive and even if i was willing to pay such high prices, i just couldn't because i dont have that much money. but i hope they'll be out for regular people soon enough after they've been made available for rich people.

#46 Asatur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

View PostLuzilyo, on 13 December 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

aand, back again. with the recent announcement of clans
It not announcement of clans, it only the mechs look like as clan mechs with strange technologies worse than inner sphere mechs in MWO now.

Edited by Asatur, 14 December 2013 - 11:31 PM.

#47 Lagit6

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:45 AM

Looking at the clan packages i must say they are a bit expenisve, however i will probably still end up getting the TW package.

Clan Wolf since MW2.

#48 Burning2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 984 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:04 PM

1991 18322, Pa

parents had bought the tandy 2000 (belive that was a 286 or 386) anyway after a few months with dos and doom and modem calls house to house (when you use to have a dedicated line for you modem)

picked up mechwarrior 2 from my cuz fell in love with the timberwolf right way....

clan wolf since then

Edited by Burnin2nd, 17 December 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#49 Burning2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 984 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

And now i have returned

Edited by Burnin2nd, 20 December 2013 - 09:58 AM.

#50 Nemytis

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:28 AM

Been a member of Clan Wolf since MW2 for sure. Looking for a regular pack of Wolves to play with. Friend me up and we'll make it happen.

#51 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

View PostLuzilyo, on 07 September 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

I'm a member of Clan Wolf since MW2 and always hoped to be able to fight along my clan-brothers again. with the recent silence of the ISN NewsFlash i'm confident that it will happen soon. i was interested in knowing how long everyone else is with clan wolf.

I see we are not too different, I've loved clan wolf ever since Mechwarrior 2. Though I will not lie, I find myself also desirous to be a mercenary. Mostly I love clan Wolf Tech. Maybe i would be one of their wolf dragoons working in the innersphere, but really a clan wolf underneath.

#52 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:40 AM

I have not been a member of Clan Wolf through online clans or things like that... But I have played the Mechwarrior Roleplaying Game and there my character managed to get a hold of the Kerensky Bloodname. :P

That was 17 years ago so... Old clanner here!

EDIT: Real clanners do not use contractions.

Edited by Vincent V Kerensky, 27 December 2013 - 07:42 AM.

#53 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 27 December 2013 - 08:23 AM, said:

I played the 3rd Edition board game after receiving the Clan Assault Omni Force package. I played with Dire Wolf and Warhawk and my TWolf for years and at one time had a BT team going. I earned the Bloodname Radick in Clan Wolf (My character on TT was named Adrian Radick).

Aaahh good to see another boardgame brother! We used to play BT along with the roleplaying game where I too had a Dire Wolf.

#54 Knightshadowsong

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 290 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

I became a warrior of clan wolf doing the Table top game. I've since played Every major MW Game from 2 onwards. I won my rank of Galaxy Commander in my MW4 clan.

I'm glad to see so many warriors are holding the grate wolf name. Battle well, and Tara shall be Ours!

#55 Spongebob Kerensky

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

Forever and ever

#56 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:54 PM

Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy has many members dating back to MW2 and TT early days of the clan invasion. Anyone of you not currently affiliated with an MWO group of the Wolf Clan may apply to join our group.

http://www.cwdg.us

We run trials of position and the application process is just lengthy enough for you to ensure you are a good fit, as well as allow us to get to know you. We are pretty heavily lore based in terms of conduct and internal structure, and we are extremely competitive.

If it sounds like a good fit, feel free to contact us.

#57 TheJudicator

Rookie

• Moderate Giver
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

Same. MW2 on my dad's computer, always thought they were the best. Cannot wait for CLANS! I like that CW has a lot of Russian influence; Kerensky and 'Strana Mechty' (Land/Nation of Dreams) to name a few examples.

#58 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:43 AM

View PostTheJudicator, on 13 March 2014 - 09:17 PM, said:

Same. MW2 on my dad's computer, always thought they were the best. Cannot wait for CLANS! I like that CW has a lot of Russian influence; Kerensky and 'Strana Mechty' (Land/Nation of Dreams) to name a few examples.

If you want to join the Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy, composed by the most honorable units in the Wolf Touman, give a look here to know how to join us.

We are a lore based unit, dating back to the 90s, with many military and TT veterans. It will take some time to get to fight your Trial of Position to achieve the rank of MechWarrior but it is a to ensure this Clan is what you are looking for. See you in the battlefield!

P.S. I still play MW2 with Dosbox and sometimes i play NetMech with some fellow Clan warriors!

Edited by CyclonerM, 15 April 2014 - 10:43 AM.

#59 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

View PostGyrok, on 06 March 2014 - 12:54 PM, said:

Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy has many members dating back to MW2 and TT early days of the clan invasion. Anyone of you not currently affiliated with an MWO group of the Wolf Clan may apply to join our group.

http://www.cwdg.us

We run trials of position and the application process is just lengthy enough for you to ensure you are a good fit, as well as allow us to get to know you. We are pretty heavily lore based in terms of conduct and internal structure, and we are extremely competitive.

If it sounds like a good fit, feel free to contact us.

View PostCyclonerM, on 14 March 2014 - 06:43 AM, said:

If you want to join the Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy, composed by the most honorable unit in the Wolf Touman, give a look here to know how to join us.

We are a lore based unit, dating back to the 90s, with many military and TT veterans. It will take some time to get to fight your Trial of Position to achieve the rank of MechWarrior but it is a to ensure this Clan is what you are looking for. See you in the battlefield!

P.S. I still play MW2 with Dosbox and sometimes i play NetMech with some fellow Clan warriors!

Jeez, you two like your 2 Galaxy huh? <_<
I hope it won't end in a Internal War between.
Keep your ammo for the Smoke Jaguar and the Jade Falcon.

#60 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:18 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 15 March 2014 - 03:20 AM, said:

Jeez, you two like your 2 Galaxy huh? <_<
I hope it won't end in a Internal War between.
Keep your ammo for the Smoke Jaguar and the Jade Falcon.

Who needs ammo? We have energy weapons :ph34r:

Well, all the Invading Clans are represented by several units claiming a Galaxy or a Cluster. For example, there are Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy (ours), Clan Wolf Beta Galaxy (Russian Wolves), a Cluster from Gamma Galaxy IIRC (German Wolves) ..

I look forward to CW: it will be our chance to either capture Terra to defend it from our Crusader brethen.. Or die trying to stop them :ph34r:

Edited by CyclonerM, 15 March 2014 - 05:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users