• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:45 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 15 March 2014 - 05:18 AM, said:

Who needs ammo? We have energy weapons <_<

Well, all the Invading Clans are represented by several units claiming a Galaxy or a Cluster. For example, there are Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy (ours), Clan Wolf Beta Galaxy (Russian Wolves), a Cluster from Gamma Galaxy IIRC (German Wolves) ..

I look forward to CW: it will be our chance to either capture Terra to defend it from our Crusader brethen.. Or die trying to stop them :ph34r:

And I shall one day follow your glorious battle, with a pack of beer and popcorn!
Who know? Maybe I'll even be part of one of them.

#62 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:18 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 15 March 2014 - 05:45 AM, said:

Who know? Maybe I'll even be part of one of them.

You are always welcome to try <_<

#63 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

You forgot Delta Galaxy Cycloner :D

#64 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

The units listed above are units directly affiliated with us. Delta Galaxy is not currently an affiliate, nor falls under our overall hierarchy. There are many other Clan Wolf units that exist that are not affiliated with us.

Sincerely,
SCol Aresye
Public Relations/Media - Clan Wolf

#65 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:35 AM

View PostAresye, on 17 March 2014 - 01:35 AM, said:

The units listed above are units directly affiliated with us. Delta Galaxy is not currently an affiliate, nor falls under our overall hierarchy. There are many other Clan Wolf units that exist that are not affiliated with us.

Sincerely,
SCol Aresye
Public Relations/Media - Clan Wolf

Ironically, your affiliates are also ours...though this charade shall come to an end...one way or another :D

#66 Zerberus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards looking for the Owner`s Manual

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:11 AM

Been with Wolf since what? 96? 98? something like that, and with the Watch since 2001.

#67 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

View PostZerberus, on 29 March 2014 - 09:11 AM, said:

Been with Wolf since what? 96? 98? something like that, and with the Watch since 2001.

Have you found a group of Clan Wolf in MWO yet?

#68 Zerberus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards looking for the Owner`s Manual

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

View PostGyrok, on 03 April 2014 - 07:23 PM, said:

Have you found a group of Clan Wolf in MWO yet?

No, as due to RL constraints I currently have a very full schedule that barely allows any time for MWO as it is, much less to reliably fulfill any unit-based obligations.

It Is however something I have considered actively pursuing when (if?) CW arrives, as I have no significant interest in community tournaments and leaderboards but a very significant interest in saving the Inner Sphere from both itself and the Crusader Clans.

Assuming summer or later for it`s introduction, my work situation should also be entirely different, so it makes sense to wait a bit. German Clan Wolf would likely be my first point of contact in this matter, as I reside in Germany and speak the language fluently, but that is in no way a "GCW or bust" statement, as I am not german but just live and work here. :)

That all being said, from an RP perspective no formal affiliation is actually a good thing, as it allows me to do, well, whatever I want as long as it somehow benefits the clan. Spy on whoever I want, to kill whoever and however I want, drop with crusaders and sabotage their mechs, all without tarnishing my bloodname or bringing dezgra over the wolves by my actions. This makes it much easier to perform my mission effectively.

BTW, this is also the reason I do not carry the bloodname ia have repeatedly earned over the years. It is rightfully mine, but only the Khan, loremaster, and myself have a need to know it until such time as I leave the unit or die honorably :)

For purposes of recordkeeping /resource allocation I do belong to Beta Galaxy`s Silver Keshik, as do more or less all of my contemporaries if memory serves. But generally our mechs do ("should") not wear the insignia or camo of the Keshik (or any other specific unit, for that matter) for obvious reasons.

Edited by Zerberus, 04 April 2014 - 06:20 PM.

#69 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:58 AM

Ahh, the German Wolves...I know many of them.

Meldric, MAINstream, FallenWolf, and many others. They are a great group of guys, in fact FallenWolf was over with us dropping for quite some time last night...(after 2 AM in Germany he hung out for a while since their Teamspeak was understandably not too active).

#70 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

Sure, the Trothkins there in the German Wolves are also our close friends and allies. I have had the honor to drop in a lance with them more than once :P

#71 KAEGANme23

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

So much anger, much tears xD

#72 PraetorGix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 730 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

I have been on the hunt for honorless IS and Falcon scum since the days of the Refusal war in MW2, and will continue to do battle in the name of Kerensky and for the glory of the warden ways until the fires of battle take me in his burning arms.

#73 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

View PostCmdr Hurrell, on 13 April 2014 - 09:21 PM, said:

I have been on the hunt for honorless IS and Falcon scum since the days of the Refusal war in MW2, and will continue to do battle in the name of Kerensky and for the glory of the warden ways until the fires of battle take me in his burning arms.

If you do not already have an affiliation with a Galaxy of Clan Wolf, you have some options to join up. You may take a look at Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy at the following website: http://www.cwdg.us

Good hunting trothkin!

#74 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:44 AM

View PostCmdr Hurrell, on 13 April 2014 - 09:21 PM, said:

View PostGyrok, on 15 April 2014 - 07:46 AM, said:

If you do not already have an affiliation with a Galaxy of Clan Wolf, you have some options to join up.

The other main option he might be referring to is Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy, composed by the most honorable, famous and successful units in the Wolf Touman: 4th Wolf Guards and 328th Assault Cluster. Give a look here to know how to join us.

We are a lore based unit, dating back to the 90s, with many military and TT veterans. It will take some time to get to fight your Trial of Position to achieve the rank of MechWarrior but it is a to ensure this Clan is what you are looking for. See you in the battlefield!

P.S. I still play MW2 with Dosbox and sometimes i play NetMech with some fellow Clan warriors!

#75 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:36 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...an-wolf-touman/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users