Ultra Autocannon Brainstorm.

3 replies to this topic

#1 uberwolf21

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

Ok in NGNG #88 they talked about changing the UAC/5's mechanics, they don't like the randomness and feel they need a better system with all the UACs that clan tech will bring. So here I say we try to Brainstorm a replacement for the old random jam chance mechanic.

Any good ideas I see I will edit into this 1st post to make it easier for everyone to see.

Here's my idea: spin up; it starts out slower than AC and you have to fire 2-3 time to get it up to max speed and at full speed it's very inaccurate, this will make it easy waste ammo because people will naturally try to keep the speed up and hit mechs that are to far away. So well better in theory the unskilled or impulsive player will have major ammo problems.

#2 uberwolf21

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

Bumping. Come on people you don't have any ideas for UACs?!

#3 Foxfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

What you are talking about is another type of AC called the Rotary AC.

#4 uberwolf21

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

View PostFoxfire, on 18 September 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

What you are talking about is another type of AC called the Rotary AC.

I know about the rotary ACs, but the new design for UACs gives them multiple barrels and tho unanimated would imply that it spins. And if your going to come into this thread could you at lest post an idea please, it makes me sad that people only care if they think you made a mistake. T-TPosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users