• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:28 AM

View PostDozerRex, on 25 March 2016 - 12:45 PM, said:

It's been a few months since the last post; are you guys still taxed training your new players? I'm interested in dropping with a group and improving my skills. ISEN has a good reputation and I'd be honored to get to know you guys.

View PostJunkkmann, on 04 April 2016 - 11:08 AM, said:

looking for a unit in FRR. have some experience under my belt. large stable of mechs if that helps at all.

UCR Starwolf will be contacting with both you guys. He'll want to drop with you in-game.

#242 Bulde

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 33 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:17 PM

My buddy and I are looking for a unit to call home. We've played together for a while, not only in MWO but in other games on competitive levels. Finding it difficult to find the right unit which has the right balance of skilled players and flexibility. Willing to drop with you to see if we would be a fit on both sides. Feel free to message me on the forums or in game.

-Bulde

#243 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:58 AM

Hey Bulde, UCR Starwolf will be contacting you shortly.

#244 LLMbenny

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:12 PM

Im a newer play who recently join this game,i have played WOT,BF3 at a competitive level.
Still trying to become better.
May i join your force?

BTW

for my info
BASE STATISTICS

Name Credits 10,610
Kills / Death 171 / 98
C-Bills 3,649,558
Experience Points 358,883
Wins / Losses 83 / 69
Kill / Death Ratio 1.74
Accumulative C-Bills Per Match 178,577.85
Avg. XP Per Match 2,361.07

Edited by LLMbenny, 30 June 2016 - 09:15 PM.

#245 Rydiak Randborir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Kapten
  • Kapten
  • 103 posts
  • LocationJarnfolk Cluster

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:06 PM

Jarl Dane, your YT videos have inspired me and called me to action! I pledge my services to Isengrim, if you would have it.

#246 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:35 PM

We'll be doing some drops Thursday 9pm EST. Show up and show us your mettle.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 27 December 2016 - 07:08 PM.

#247 RatMortar

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:35 AM

Very fun 2 games with you guys today! Hope to run with you more in the future. Posted Image

#248 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 03:54 PM

fun games, these guys are tough especially on domination. I am deserting jade falcon to go to the FRR so I hope to do some drops with ISEN

#249 JonDoeIowa

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 89 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:48 PM

Spoke with you tonight Dane in TS, look forward to trying out with the unit.

#250 dgkjuntzz

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:40 PM

Are you guys still recruiting?

#251 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:43 PM

ISENGRIM currently has 33 members. Right now we're very picky on who we bring in. In general they need to have very good stats. If anyone is really interested and your stats aren't strong there is a good chance we wont be picking you up. We will drop with you though and see if perhaps there is something more to you than your stats imply.

We've just in the past taken on too many "project" pilots who are eager to do comp and believe they have what it takes; only for them to never really improve and end up dragging us down. It's a hard reality, but sometimes people just don't have what it takes.

We only check these threads periodically. If you're really interested it is best to just find us on the FRR/Kurita hub TS. If you message anyone with an [ISEN] tag they'll pass along the message and anyone with an [ISEN-Thegn] tag might be able to work with you to see if you're a good fit for us or not.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 04 March 2017 - 05:56 PM.

#252 Vaykor

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:42 AM

Are you guys still recruiting? I'm willing to join, learn, and do my part. Im an addicted newbie stuck in watching molten metal for builds but it could really help having a friendly unit. Thankyou in advance!

#253 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:00 PM

Hey Vaykor.

I appreciate your interest in the ISENGRIM and it's always nice to see a new player in the game. However, as I stated in the post above yours we're really not looking for 'project' players at this time. There are lots of other good, solid units in the FRR and Kurita who I think would be excited to have you, but we're just really specific about who we recruit at the moment.

Sorry about that and if you need help finding other units that would be a good fit you can find me on the FRR/Kurita TS or FRR/Kurita Discord and I'd be happy to direct you towards some good units.

#254 giggitygiggitygoo

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:40 PM

Hey guys,

I've been playing for about 9 months now and have been looking for a unit that has a competitive side. My main play times are M-F, 12:00 AM CST - 4:00 AM CST, and random times on Saturday.

Here are my overall stats:

Kills / Death: 1279 / 1518
Wins / Losses: 1032 / 1065
Kill / Death Ratio: 0.84
Win / Loss Ratio: 0.97

I am primarily a light pilot (Locust, Jenner, Arctic Cheetah), so here are my stats with the light mechs I primarily play:
Kills / Death: 1.12
Wins / Losses: 1.14

I would love to come drop with you guys for a night to try out, see if we can be a good fit for each other (as long as you guys are still recruiting, of course)
Hey guys,

I've been playing for about 9 months now and have been looking for a unit that has a competitive side.

Here are my overall stats:

Kills / Death: 1279 / 1518
Wins / Losses: 1032 / 1065
Kill / Death Ratio: 0.84
Win / Loss Ratio: 0.97

I am primarily a light pilot (Locust, Jenner, Arctic Cheetah), so here are my stats with the light mechs I primarily play:
Kills / Death: 1.12
Wins / Losses: 1.14

I would love to come drop with you guys for a night to try out, see if we can be a good fit for each other (as long as you guys are still recruiting, of course)

#255 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:05 AM

View PostJ a m b i, on 03 September 2017 - 09:50 PM, said:

I am interested in joining.

Awesome, sent you a PM.

#256 ViLeBlOoD

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:52 AM

I would like to join.

#257 Jaster Me Reel

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:14 PM

Hi VileBlood, I see in your profile that you signed up for MWO on the forums a few weeks ago. Are you new to the game? Right now, ISENGRIM is only recruiting experienced pilots at this time. If you would like more help in getting started, please visit our TeamSpeak. It is the Kurtia/FRR hub at frrhub.isengrim.org and password Dragon. You will need to download the TS client to your computer in order to use. Once in TS you will see several channels divided up between units. You can send a private message to anyone in the channel by double clicking their name and asking for some assistance. Good luck to you sir and I hope to see you on the battlefield.

#258 Samuli Salonen

• Pip
  • CS 2021 Bronze Champ
  • CS 2021 Bronze Champ
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:30 PM

Still recruiting? I am an experienced player looking for a group to do faction warfare and quick play with. I am also interested in getting my feet wet in competitive now that I feel I have played the game long enough to have some skill. I play regularly.

I have all the major house TS's bookmarked but I don't often see ISEN on the FRR/Kurita hub or any of the others. Is there a better place to speak with an ISEN person directly?

#259 Bwolf74

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:58 AM

I'm too looking to join.

#260 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:36 PM

Sorry guys, I've been pretty out of it for the last month and have been slow to respond.

Right now we're only recruiting people whose average match score is 280 or higher on the Jarl's List.

Right now we're all about staying small, but with a high level of competence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users