Suggestions On User Interface

No replies to this topic

#1 xColossusSx

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

Hi guys, i am a newer player to the game, but sometimes newer players can give thoughts on things veterans don't see.

anyway, first, please offer a way to make your mech-lab full-screened. It is not a big deal for people playing on a desktop with large screen. But for a player using a laptop with 14 inch screen of 1080 resolution, words appear to be uncomfortably small?

secondly, is there anyway to view your match history personal stats? well i looked that up on internet and found http://mwomercs.com/profile/stats but this isnt obvious for new players at all ! it would be really nice to integrate that into a new tab in your mech-lab.

At last, i would love to see a new confirmation page after your click on launch on the up right corner to let your pick your mech and choose a game mode. I imagine that almost every player experiences some misclick on launch and result in entering a undesired game mode or playing a mech he do not want to play.

Those are some minor thing MWO can work on, i really look forward to see more new exciting patches to complete the game!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users