Why Do You Boycott Any Community Attempt To Give A "reason To Play" This Game?

1 reply to this topic

#1 BatWing

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 337 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

This is just an open question.. a curiosity... However, i do not expect any answer, it s just to take it out of my chest.

Why PGI continues to Boycott any attempt from the Community to sustain this game with external Leagues and whatever else can motivate players to keep up?

I am referring to the lack of Lobbies and to the way the Matchmaker makes impossible to try Syncdrop for Competitive porpoise.

I understand They will launch CW one day, I am all for it, but as all we know is not close to be ready.

PEOPLE IS BURN OUT. Many of the Founders and gamers who supported this project in the last 1 year and half are substantially burn out.

We did not get what we were expecting and we continued to play and "test" the game.

We did put our money on the project and we are still waiting for "Game Modes".

Hey guys, now i m not pointing the finger at PGI anymore, tired of that. I now understand it is what it is, it will take time to get close to what we were thinking about the game.. BUT..

THERE IS A COMMUNITY OUT THERE, A CREATIVE COMMUNITY TRYING TO PULL OUT LEAGUES AND TOURNAMENTS TO GIVE A SPARK TO THE GAME.

Instead to support these creative guys, at least till when the Official CW will be oout, I just see a passive Boycott action from PGI.

There no way to simplify and implement syncdrops. People is leaving....

Yes, read it well.. PEOPLE IS LEAVING. They say.. "I will go play another game for a while, till when they get their stuff straight".. but they may not come back..

This is happening in my unit DHB but I am pretty sure is potentially happening to any other Unit out there.

Who likes to spend 40 minutes to try to Syncdrop for a League drop and then have fun for barely 10 minutes? It s insane.

In one word this Matchmaking is just not designed for the Only thing that makes MWO special:
Competitive Drops within a League with a Scope.

So, finally, my question...

WHY?? Why are you really not giving all of your focus to the only thing that will keep this **** together? Give us LOBBIES and tons of people will be back and active.

YOU WILL MAKE MONEY. People leaving for other games = You do NOT make money

How difficult is that?

#2 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,377 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:58 AM

I do agree, the lack of any public game control while at force feeding us 2 versions of conquest is very comical.

We still don't have anything of interest to capture or defend, no convoy to protect, no wrecks to go get survivors from.

Its just a 12vs12 ROFLMAO stomp that gets a bit boring, winning or losing matters not.

The end game is currently unlocking the module slot. Step up your game PGI, Quake II multiplayer had more options!! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users