Pre-Atd 50

6 replies to this topic

#1 Thomas Covenant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOn an adventure.

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

Ok this is how this will work. Simply post a question you'd like to ask for ATD 50.
We will have polls every couple days to see which are the most popular, and when ATD 50 comes out, I or anyone who is around can post our top 5 voted 'official community question from the pre-ATD 50 thread'.

To be clear of my goal. I feel there is a problem with not always the best most quality or even most desired questions being selected, so this should be a first step in an effort to remedy that, and a way we can work together and take responsibility and take this opportunity to show a little more organization on our part.

Hopefully with this, not just the first twenty or so posts to get flooded with likes will be answered.

Please post your pre ATD 50 questions now! <3

-TC

Edited by Thomas Covenant, 15 October 2013 - 08:15 PM.

#2 Thomas Covenant

• 1,186 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

I will begin with my own:

Is 1PV exclusive matches going to return soon to those not a part of the 12 man premade scene? Are there certain population numbers you are wanting to meet before reintroducing the concept of a hardcore mode?

#3 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

Will aerotech in space ever be added?

#4 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:39 AM

OK
- soon a mod will show up and close this topic
Instead of thinking about questions you should think about ignoring ATD completely - I don't think we will get any information in a way we are satisfied with.
They wont tell you anything - only when they are ready to talk - and if they are - they will do it otherwise

#5 Thomas Covenant

• 1,186 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

I think they'd be delighted for us to try and make sure that the answers they are presented are truly to ones we want answered, just give it a shot.

I will host a poll in the mornings every couple days when there are more than 5 questions, these will be multiple answer submissions(you can pick more than 1 you like). I am going to keep it at a hard limit of 5 questions to submit for ATD, especially since this is a new concept(as far as I know).

#6 Thomas Covenant

• 1,186 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

Well if your question didn't get picked, now's your chance for salvation. 48's 15 questions are locked, even with MiSs' encouragement, people just don't have the time to read through and vote on all the questions. What I will do with this is have an easy to read multiple submission poll, as described in the OP. The top 5 can be posted by anyone supporting or participating in this effort, if I am not around to just do so myself. With that please ask away and lets vote.

Edited by Thomas Covenant, 01 October 2013 - 11:31 PM.

#7 The Reaper Beckons

• PipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Could you please implement a time period at the start of the match during which cap is disabled. Im thinking 3-5 minutes to be reasonable. Would save a lot of angst.
Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users