Cant Buy Pheonix Package :(

Contact Support

13 replies to this topic

#1 Joe Ong

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

Heya! does anyone else have the problem when they click on the purchase overlord package that nothing happens? im trying to buy it but nothing happens when i click on the buy button :D
any direct link i can click on? i've already logged into my account but it doesnt seem to be responding. any workaround for this?

#2 Tastian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 768 posts
  • LocationLayton, UT USA

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

contact customer support

#3 Joe Ong

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:25 AM

never mind i solved it.
nothing happened when i clicked buy on google chrome browser.
changed to Internet Explorer & it worked.

#4 Frankdark

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

After 5 Day´s no answer form Support
Have a problem, they send me the money back. ;)
Now i have more than 118€ positiv @ paypal.

#5 Nutlink

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationMountain Man!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Had a similar issue where after I put in the CC info it would just clear the fields and start again. I got around that, however after I go all the way through to buy it, nothing happens. I tried it again on Friday night, and once more Saturday afternoon, and it still doesn't show that I bought it. My CC also shows that it was charged every single time. I know they don't have support available on the weekends, but it's pretty ridiculous that it's not showing (and therefore not letting me get the Saber pack either) while still charging me.

#6 Xenroth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 326 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

View PostNiko Snow, on 04 October 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

Once an account is injected with Phoenix content, we are unable to remove or revoke access to those items.
To that end, for those considering a refund for the Project Phoenix content, you must submit your request to Support before October 11th, 2013 at 11:59pm. We will gladly refund any Pre-Order so long as your request is made before that date. After October 11th, all previous and future Project Phoenix purchases are final. We will endeavor to process requests received in the order in which they arrive, though we kindly ask that you submit your refund request well in advance of the content delivery date to ensure a speedy resolution.

Which also means, that Project Phoenix ended on October 11th at 11:59 PM PDT

Edited by Xenroth, 13 October 2013 - 01:40 PM.

#7 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

View PostXenroth, on 13 October 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

No, that simply means no more refunds. It appears folks can still buy it.

#8 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

View PostXenroth, on 13 October 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

Actually it doesn't it just says that any purchases made after the 11th october, won't be eligible for refund, though I suspect that this refund date is whats causing the problem.

people that bought the packs should recieve a reciept to the e-mail account MWO is registered with

#9 Nutlink

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationMountain Man!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

Never received an email receipt or anything. I'm showing that I can still purchase all of the packs still, and the $80 charges are still on my card. Still waiting on a response from Support on the issue.

Edited by BOTA49, 14 October 2013 - 08:37 AM.

#10 Kraven Kor

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,434 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

I got the Overlord package, but any additional purchase attempts are declined and I now have multiple pending authorization charges from UltimatePay on my bank and credit cards. That should resolve itself, but I am not getting an answer on when I can try the purchase again without it declining.

Something about having to wait 5 days between an initial purchase and a second purchase.

UltimatePay support has at least responded, but with form letters and no actual information about when I can attempt a purchase again.

#11 Blackhound

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostKraven Kor, on 14 October 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

I got the Overlord package, but any additional purchase attempts are declined and I now have multiple pending authorization charges from UltimatePay on my bank and credit cards. That should resolve itself, but I am not getting an answer on when I can try the purchase again without it declining.

Something about having to wait 5 days between an initial purchase and a second purchase.

UltimatePay support has at least responded, but with form letters and no actual information about when I can attempt a purchase again.

I'm getting the exact same problem. It's not letting me buy the Saber Reinforcement after I purchased Overlord. It's declined three different payment sources from two different computers/locations. I'd really like to get it but thus far I have been blocked from doing so.

#12 Nutlink

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationMountain Man!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Tried buying Friday - I received no notification it worked, so I tried again. Same thing. Tried again Saturday afternoon - nothing. My CC shows 3 transactions for $80 now, but I still show that I don't have the Phoenix pack (via the purchase page, it still lets me BUY NOW, and I never received a confirmation email). I emailed Support twice (once Saturday, again this morning) and never received a response back. So as of right now I have $240 showing in their hands without anything to show for it, and I can't even purchase the Saber Reinforcement if I wanted. This is a bit frustrating.

Edited by BOTA49, 14 October 2013 - 05:25 PM.

#13 Blackhound

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

As an update, no payment methods at all are working for me now. I can't run a Paypal Bill Me Later nor a direct Card payment... it's like the PlaySpan and MWO Account system is conflicting.

#14 Kraven Kor

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,434 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

MWO Support was able to "white-list" me and I should be able to buy in the next day or two.

UltimatePay support responded with nothing but form letters recommending I "wait 5 days and try again" while I still have pending transactions - two on my bank account, and 1 each on the three cards I tried when PayPal wouldn't work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users