Answered

7 replies to this topic

#1 WogolfatTheFool

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

http://mwomercs.com/game/factions

Under House of Kurita, Shouldn't it be "Autocracy" instead of "AutoCrazy"? Or am I missing something....

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

I'm thinking that they are automatically insane.

I confess there is this...
Posted Image

View PostSparks Murphey, on 01 July 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

From Sarna:

Designed in 2784, the fact that the Jenner was the sole property of the Draconis Combine was a source of pride, however this honor would later be tainted by the 'Mech's prominent role in the Kentares Massacre.

Again from Sarna:

When Minoru [Kurita]'s son Jinjiro learned of the assassination [in 2796], he very calmly ordered his forces to "kill them all". For five months, the Kurita forces systematically murdered everyone they could find on the planet. Jinjiro himself oversaw several of the mass murders and at one point forbade the use of modern weapons, instead requiring his troops to use their katana (swords) to behead the victims.

In February of 2797, when Jinjiro left the planet behind, over 90 percent of the civilian population had been murdered. In total, the Kuritan forces massacred over 52 million people.

The crew of Jinjiro's Daimyo HQ vehicle were so horrified at the massacre that when Jinjiro left the command vehicle to begin viewing the executions in person, they deliberately passed recordings of the events on to a local ComStar representative. That ComStar representative transmitted (against ComStar's directives) information about the massacre. Before long, the entire Inner Sphere knew of Jinjiro's actions on Kentares IV...

From Technical Readout 3039:

Chu-i Hugo Green: A descendant from the man who led the death squads during the Kentares Massacre, Green inherited the black-and-red Jenner that was used to kill many of the civilians there. Green would successfully pilot it until the Ronin Wars, where as part of Marcus Kurita’s personal guard on Predlitz, he committed seppuku after allowing a Loki assassin to slip past and murder his commander. The Jenner was destroyed beyond any repair or salvage afterward to erase the many stains of dishonor the machine carried.

Long story short, much of the Draconis March of the Federated Suns probably has boogeymen stories they scare their kids with of a black and red Jenner murdering innocent people.

>.>; If they make villain mechs... there's your villain Jenner.

#3 XphR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationTVM-Iceless Fold Space Observatory Entertaining cats...

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

I think im still painted almost (in blood orange) like that. >_<

Edited by XphR, 07 October 2013 - 09:01 PM.

#4 LiGhtningFF13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationBetween the Flannagan's Nebulea and the Pleiades Cluster

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

... what the hell?! Didn't notice that. But in my opinion it's quite an appropriate synonym, fits them very well!

#5 Rigmoran

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

View PostLiGhtning90, on 08 October 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

... what the hell?! Didn't notice that. But in my opinion it's quite an appropriate synonym, fits them very well!

Agreed. And quite funny!

#6 Ridli Scott

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

Currently the only Crazy people are Capellan.

#7 M4NTiC0R3X

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

I demand Seppuku for this great dishonor!

Posted Image

#8 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

View PostNiko Snow, on 08 October 2013 - 07:53 AM, said:

This is clearly an error. We will have this looked into.

Awwww..... :D

That almost made me want to join Kurita - which would be a massive first for that house :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users