#1 Zordicron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

You know you want to look out your cockpit window and see this:

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...5c5290f925ba7b7

It's even playable. I would try it for the AWESOMENESS but I am still trying to grind out c-bills for my Battlemasters(and shadowhawks for that matter).

Dakka.

#2 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Ohhhh you said SEE it not OWN it. Let me rephrase that.

Edited by Kjudoon, 17 October 2013 - 07:30 PM.

#3 Mechfan666

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

This seems like it would hurt.
Incredibly reliant on ammo (and your guns not jamming) but this woud hurt,
and it could fire fast enough that it could scare the {Scrap} out of any pilot who exposed himself for too long.

#4 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

It would possibly tear things appart... for the first minute of combat. Then it would be useless.

Better off droping the AC2, adding more ammo and maybe other weapons and/or a bigger weapon.

#5 Zordicron

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

In case it wasnt clear, this loadout was contrived in the same spirit as the AC40 Cicada, or 7 LL 4P. MOstly, it just looks AWESOME. (read with thoughts of trolling and lulz in mind) I only tried to make a working loadout after putting those three guns on one in mechlab in game and having a good chuckle.

#6 Xeno Phalcon

• Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Hmm I suppose with the shawk having updated weapon models it would lookg interesting (two gatlins and a long barrel)

#7 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

I think I'd pass on the AC2 and use that for armour and engine upgrades. But yeah, I'm gonna try this now :3

#8 Saketai

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

I'm actually surprised that I haven't seen anything like this on the field yet.

You could also make a "ghetto gauss", if for some reason you wanted a second build to submit to the insanity wolf thread. (You'd actually have armor, though, so I'm not sure it would qualify.)

SHD-2H + Locust engines + all those AC/5s = yay derp around instead of getting DHS!

#9 Mechfan666

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

So I was playing around with my own "Troll" variants of the Shadow Hawk. What is the minimum number AC/2s needed for contiuous fire? I need to know because reasons.

#10 Zordicron

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

View PostMechfan666, on 23 October 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

So I was playing around with my own "Troll" variants of the Shadow Hawk. What is the minimum number AC/2s needed for contiuous fire? I need to know because reasons.

hmmmmm, I think what you are after is a macro for rapid chainfire, but ghost heat is wicked harsh on that nowdays. Most people were using it for 4 AC2 on jagers. I would think it would be possible on 3 AC2 also, might just not be quite as impressive sounding.

#11 Zordicron

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

View PostSaketai, on 22 October 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

I'm actually surprised that I haven't seen anything like this on the field yet.

You could also make a "ghetto gauss", if for some reason you wanted a second build to submit to the insanity wolf thread. (You'd actually have armor, though, so I'm not sure it would qualify.)

SHD-2H + Locust engines + all those AC/5s = yay derp around instead of getting DHS!

LOL, I like how you left 2 JJ on a mech that moves slower then a stock atlas. Those are obviously needed to get to the ELITE sniper nest secret spots. I suppose you could poptart, if you can get to the fight before it is over.

#12 Saketai

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostEldagore, on 23 October 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

LOL, I like how you left 2 JJ on a mech that moves slower then a stock atlas. Those are obviously needed to get to the ELITE sniper nest secret spots. I suppose you could poptart, if you can get to the fight before it is over.

It's an overweight Urbie, of course it would have jump jets!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users