Contact Support

34 replies to this topic

#1 Anubis Ka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

Hi, submitted a support request and only got an automated reply that the ticket was received so far.
On Sat 10-12-13 I purchased the Phoenix Overlord package but the mwomercs.com won't reflect it. Does this have to do with the weekend and the Canadian Holiday on Monday?
Today Tuesday is the "big day" and it would suck not getting all those colorful battlemechs.

#2 Tarzilman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,011 posts
  • LocationRim Territories

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

I think it has something to do with the weekend and thanks giving, like you mentioned.
Normaly the support is pretty fast, no, not only in the case of moneybooking problems. ;-)
You should look for the confirmation mail, the bank transfer (did the money leave your account?) and other receipts that have something to do with this transaction. The support will ask for it, so hold this stuff ready, then they'll help you as fast as they can.But finally you've probably to wait a few more days for your phoenix mechs. Sorry mate. :-(

Edited by Tarzilman, 15 October 2013 - 05:48 AM.

#3 OmniJackal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 163 posts
  • LocationGulf Breeze, Florida

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

I'm in the same boat. Bought Talon package and the Phoenix page doesn't show the Sabre reinforcements as unlocked for me. Got the same automated message. I really want to annoy people in my Flea :ph34r:

#4 Anubis Ka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

Thanks for the replies gentelmen.
I cancelled the Phoenix once but decided to give PGI a second chance. I hope my decision doesn't ******* back.
On the positive note the support tickets and forums post for removing BETA from the website worked! Hurray! :)

PGI needs to bring in lobbies this will be a mayor positive gamechanger.

#5 OmniJackal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

Same boat as well. I canceled my Talon package after PGI released the travesty that is ghost heat. I decided two days ago to show them a little more support and show a little more patience on my part while waiting for some actual meta game to come out and rebought the Talon. I have been charged for it but the page is not reflecting that purchase.

#6 RussianWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,097 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

Had a similar issue. I had bought Overlord, canceled and was refunded, then talked back into it by the wife.

When I repurchased it would only give me some kind of credits (8,000 of them). I found that I needed to buy a lower level, then upgrade back to Overlord. Hope it works for others and don't know what to do about the lowest tier, but there you have my experience.

Also remember that you aren't buying credits here so it won't show up on your MC purchase list. the only indicator you get is that the buttons grey out and won't let you click them anymore.

#7 OmniJackal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

Weird. My buttons aren't greyed out. I bought the Talon package. Nothing changed. So I clicked buy talon package again and it was going to let me buy it again. Then I thought maybe I'll upgrade to whatever has the heavy mech so clicked on that one. Still tried to charge me $60 as though I havn't already spent $20. It's like I made the purchase which is reflected on my finances on my end but PGI hasn't processed it yet or something. Maybe my account was flagged for getting a refund?

#8 Nutlink

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationMountain Man!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

Got this from the support ticket:

Due to having received a refund, processing a new order for the same package results in an error. Your funds have been converted to UltimatePoints as a result.
In order to get around this, you'll have to purchase a lower tier first and then repeat the process to upgrade to the Overlord package. You can do this using the UltimatePoints you already have due to the previously failed attempts.
Here's how to use those UltimatePoints on the purchase you wanted:
-Start the purchasing process as normal
-On the first UltimatePay popup, look near the top of that window for the Login button, hit that.
-The email address in the field can't be changed, it's pulling it directly from the mwomercs.com site
-The password isn't configured for this quite yet, you'll need to hit "Forgot Password" on that login prompt.
-Setup a password for the UltimatePay account through this password reset functionality
-Once the password is reset, the reset page may return a message saying "Unable to log you in" - you can ignore this. Close this window
-Return to the payment system, click login again and use the password you just configured.
-This should then prompt you about your UltimatePoints and ask you if you want to use them towards your purchase.

However, I can't buy anything with the "UltimatePoints" as each one doesn't seem to register it.

#9 OmniJackal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

They should sticky that response. I followed those directions exactly (they havn't responded to my support ticket yet) and I was able to spend the 2000 points I bought on the Talon package. Looks like I'm good to go as soon as they process the points expenditure.

**EDIT** hmm nevermind. I just went back to try and buy the Talon package again to make sure it worked and it is still letting me try to buy the Talon. The button isn't greyed out.

**EEDIT** I logged onto ultimate pay to see what was going on. This is what it says

Recent Transactions Cash |
MechWarrior Online - Talon Package ( Pending ) 10/13/13 $20.00 MechWarrior Online - Reversal for Order Number: 924543966 7/19/13 $20.00 MechWarrior Online - Talon Package ( Paid ) 7/6/13 $20.00

7/6 was my initial purchase. 7/19 was my refund. 10/13 was my repurchase which still says pending. So who is the order pending with? PGI or UP?

Edited by OmniJackal, 15 October 2013 - 12:50 PM.

#10 OmniJackal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

"In order to get around this, you'll have to purchase a lower tier first and then repeat the process to upgrade to the Overlord package."

Ooook so I thought hmmm maybe I could try buying the $40 package then even though I really don't want that ugly normal leg jointed mech? As soon as I paid for it with paypal I immediately recieved an email from PGI confirming the purchase and both the talon and storm package buttons greyed out and the saber package is now unlocked for me.

So if you got a refund on a overlord package....maybe try buying a lower package for cash then upgrading to it? I guess I can spend these points on MC or something. Oh well. My fault for not having faith in PGI and getting a refund.

*Edit* I have a receipt from PGI for the purchase but the items have yet to be delivered to me. Will update if I ever get anything.
MechWarrior Online - Storm Package ( Paid ) 4:59 PM $40.00

Havn't gotten anything yet. I thought it would be instant :)

Edited by OmniJackal, 15 October 2013 - 01:16 PM.

#11 Nutlink

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationMountain Man!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Yeah, buying a lower package then upgrading to Overlord worked fine with my credit card this time. However, I still have 3 transactions pending from earlier that I've contacted support on. Too bad we won't see those mechs any time soon though (I think only on updates on Tuesdays and Fridays). We should have them in time for the weekend, Omni :)

Edited by BOTA49, 15 October 2013 - 01:20 PM.

#12 OmniJackal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Oh yeah duh that's a really good point. I forgot they only deliver on those days. That's totally fine with me. I just got a whole crapload of GHQ 1:2400 WWII Micronauts and 1:285 modern Israelis in the mail today I gotta inventory and start building/painting. Thanks for reminding me.

#13 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Yeah, apparently my payment was rejected. It could be my bank, since they have a heart attack every other time I try to order something online (****-wits), but at least hopefully this time if its rejected PGI will give me the decency to let me know. I was all excited about this, and my hopes are dashed because it was refunded/rejected five days ago (which was five days after the money was taken from my bank account) with me none the wiser. So yeah, PGI support, if my payment gets rejected again, at least have the decency to tell me.

I won't get to put any of those camos on sale on my Locusts now, or at least, now at the sale price :)

Edit: Okay, I'm just a little miffed, and I shouldn't put all the blame on the support guys, but, really, you don't have some sort of system that notifies us when payments are denied? You really, really should. Otherwise, though, you guys have done a good job :)

Edited by MarsAtlas, 15 October 2013 - 01:41 PM.

#14 WHITERABBITS

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

Yeah mine has not shown up either, nor is the site reflecting my purchase or giving me the chance to purchase Sabre.

#15 Anubis Ka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Well I submitted a second ticket request but so far the first and second have gone unanswered.

#16 Banichi

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

Well i just went through the Ultimate pay area and had my 80bucks for the overlord package in there as 8k ultimate points so i used those to purchase it again, and it said i should have my overlord package soon. and thats all i know as of now.

#17 Anubis Ka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

I'm upset about having to come to the forum only to be told to contact support email. The reason I came to the forum is because the support emails provided no help as in no reply from a "Game Master". Only the automatic reply saying the request was received.
Just to add the payment to PlaySpin UltimatePay cleared the same day I re ordered the Overlord bundle on 10/12/13.

Edited by Anubis Ka, 15 October 2013 - 05:20 PM.

#18 BigTaeng

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel V
  • Star Colonel V
  • 307 posts
  • LocationBotany Bay

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostOmniJackal, on 15 October 2013 - 07:23 AM, said:

I'm in the same boat. Bought Talon package and the Phoenix page doesn't show the Sabre reinforcements as unlocked for me. Got the same automated message. I really want to annoy people in my Flea ;)

Did you mean Locust? Because the Flea is not part of Phoenix or Saber.

#19 OmniJackal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

View PostBigTaeng, on 15 October 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

Did you mean Locust? Because the Flea is not part of Phoenix or Saber.

Yes that's exactly what I meant. I'm still waiting on the Flea though.

#20 Anubis Ka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

View PostOmniJackal, on 15 October 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Yes that's exactly what I meant. I'm still waiting on the Flea though.

LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users