4 replies to this topic

#1 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

Actually this a lag video that I got from my first match today and first after the patch. Yet I find it entertaining. B)

Reminds me of this:
Posted Image

Edited by Tank, 30 October 2013 - 09:12 AM.

#2 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

hahaha...had something like this twice.....

#3 Nathan Bloodguard

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

this is a bug with a mech. I think its if you put the largest xl engine in a victor, sometimes it causes everyone else to lag. Bet half the players got DCed before it was done.

Edit: Just confirmed the DC part by skipping to the end of your video. Don't know why I didn't think of doing that first....

Edited by Nathan Bloodguard, 30 October 2013 - 09:27 AM.

#4 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

View PostNathan Bloodguard, on 30 October 2013 - 09:26 AM, said:

Just confirmed the DC part by skipping to the end of your video. Don't know why I didn't think of doing that first....

Yeah, but most of them where "mobile" before the disconnect in the end, the parts when I used LRMs to make them budge. B)
I played with this mech config before, so I think that's not mine mech causing problem. Actually it's may be something with new patch.

#5 Nathan Bloodguard

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

View PostTank, on 30 October 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

Yeah, but most of them where "mobile" before the disconnect in the end, the parts when I used LRMs to make them budge. B)
I played with this mech config before, so I think that's not mine mech causing problem. Actually it's may be something with new patch.

Just want to note that one of the only two mechs to get killed is a Victor. It was most likely his mech that had the XL in it. I've read at least one other thread like this one and they found out that it was the victor with the largest XL engine that causes this problem. The person with the victor that had made the thread had asked, and after changing the engine for the next size down never had the problem again. I also have personally been in one of these matches myself, the only things to hit where missiles...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users