23 replies to this topic

#1 torturous

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMech bay

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

Looking for other Capellan Mech pilots that Drive in the same time zone.

Aussie pilots needed:

Please check www.houseliao.blogspot.com

or teamspeak channel

House Liao Gatekeepers

otherwise add me on mwo for more details.

If you already have a group of Aussie mech drivers that don't mind a member of house Liao to pilot in your group please post me the information :)

GL & HF

Edited by torturous, 01 December 2013 - 05:58 PM.

#2 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives Compact.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:52 AM

your best bet is our SAR timezone... visit us www.stives.enjin.com TS3: address: HLvoice.com

#3 torturous

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMech bay

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

Hi Sabbathiel,

I have joined. Sorry need more Aussies players.

If you recruit more please let me know and I will log back on more.

#4 Lukestah

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

There are a group of Aussies who play most week nights Oz time. We use Public Drop channels on houseliaovoice.com

#5 torturous

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMech bay

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

cheers.

ive grab server. looking forward to dropping in with house liao

#6 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Tort, there are numerous Aussies.

Check out teamspeak.

And keep asking on the forums, I know they are out there, just must be taking a break

#7 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

View Postmetro, on 22 November 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

Tort, there are numerous Aussies.

Check out teamspeak.

And keep asking on the forums, I know they are out there, just must be taking a break

He's not asking to join your company. He's asking for pilots to join ours, if they are in need of a team and are in the time zone.

Even if you're not and you're looking for a more personal MWO experience, you should check us out. We're doing lots of drops this weekend.

#8 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:48 AM

And is exactly why I said," there are numerous Aussies in MWO"

They must be taking a break.

#9 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

Eh, it's the holidays. I'm sure it will pick back up for a bit in early December, then die off again...only to pick back up in January.

#10 Yorke Lee Torres

• Pip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

Hi all, I'm based in NZ and looking for a team/lance who will have a casual player along for a few drops.

I've played MW3 and MW4 and dabbled a little in the old battletech pods (i miss them). I'm not familiar with battletech lore, I just like mechwarrior for the big mechs and guns.

I'm fairly new to MWO, I just started it yesterday and as such my experience and mech collection is pathetic to say the least lol.

So that's me, I would greatly appreciate any help/tips anyone could offer a noob and I will do my best to be an active and contributing member to House Liao.

Cheers!

#11 Tonki

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

I'm an Aussie Liao Pilot. I normally hang around houseliaoactual.com Mumble channel. There are a few Aussie players who tromp around there. I'll be sure to check out the channels you've listed here.

#12 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

Welcome, Wei Guan and Tonki! Gatekeepers company hopes you will join us as new Sao-Wei in service of the true Capellan leadership and Chancellor Romano Liao.

We're currently building our strength for a concerted attack on the Federated Commonwealth and the traitorous St. Ives Compact. Please visit our website, and Company Information page. We're also active on Facebook.

We don't mind new pilots at all and will take great care to train you up into a veteran pilot in short order. We've a lot of patience with our fellow Liao pilots, and are happy to take the time to talk and tell you all you need to know about the interface, tactics and strategy. Check out our Tactical Manual for a few tips, but we're still building that section!

Please join us at our new teamspeak gatekeepers.militech.org if you're interested in joining our company!

#13 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

Welcome new arrivals.

Hope you are enjoying MWO.

If you need assistance, stop by houseliao.com or teamspeak houseliaovoice.com

Someone will surely help direct you.

#14 torturous

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMech bay

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:39 AM

GATE KEEPERS

Gaining numbers. Welcome any House LIAO (except St Ives, they really davions)players to join us for a drop.

Posted Image

#15 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:12 PM

Ausie and NZ Liao Players: Add Torturous to you friends list and Join him in drops. He fun to fight along with, a compentant and active pilot. Remember: Team play is OP; Torturous make OP ezpz!!

#16 fishfins

• Pip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:08 AM

HI guys. I'd like to talk to someone about joining this unit as well.

I am canadian HOWEVER I manage a bar and half the week I don't get home until 2-4 am in the morning and like to unwind with some MWO. Wouldn't mind grouping for CW or group matches.

Please PM me with questions. I can fill most roles. Mainly utilizing 35-75 ton laser vomit or SRM boat mechs.

#17 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:50 AM

Hey folks, my contract with the Davions end in roughly 14 hours, and then i will finally be switching back to House Liao and the Capellan Confederation (I only changed because of the unit I was n before) but my loyalties are with HouseLiao, so when i change tomorrow morning, I was wondering if there were any good Liao units that would be willing to take in a new member?

Although i only started playing going on 3 months now, with each successive game,I am getting more kills and better able to handle any medium 'mech (going for a heavy or light next) and it would be nice to be a part of a Liao unit again.

Drop me a line if you consider me to join and Iwill make you all proud.

Leif tanner.

#18 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:16 AM

View PostStoneblade, on 10 October 2014 - 12:12 PM, said:

Ausie and NZ Liao Players: Add Torturous to you friends list and Join him in drops. He fun to fight along with, a compentant and active pilot. Remember: Team play is OP; Torturous make OP ezpz!!

Since i will be in House Liao in 13 or so hours, I would not mind oining, if it is alright with you (since my loyalties are slely with House Liao and I am an Aussie, (with TS3) so it would be good be part of a unit consisting of Aussies and other Oceanic players.

#19 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:58 AM

It seems to me that we are having more and more people looking for an Aussie/AZ TZ unit and while we have units that cross a bit into those timezones I don't know if we really have a dedicated unit for that TZ.

Maybe some one will step up and make one. Hmmmmm....

#20 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:15 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 05 May 2015 - 07:58 AM, said:

It seems to me that we are having more and more people looking for an Aussie/AZ TZ unit and while we have units that cross a bit into those timezones I don't know if we really have a dedicated unit for that TZ.

Maybe some one will step up and make one. Hmmmmm....

Here is hoping, Maxwell..If it ever comes off the ground we could be looking as the ANZAC 3050 equivalent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users