Clan fireman drill

19 replies to this topic

#1 DariusTheSnow

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:50 PM

Anyone from clan fm still around? cause i wanna know who's returning :)

#2 Thade

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 14 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:04 AM

Thade Faraday (also known as Moon Monkey) - former Loremaster and blooded warrior from Fire Mandrill will be returning!

#3 Sleipnir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:13 AM

As I recall there were a couple of different clans operating under the name Clan Fire Mandrill. I was in one a long time ago...ShoGun was the Khan at the time I believe (possibly saKhan, can't remember).

#4 Thade

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 14 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:18 AM

The Fire Mandrills I belonged to topped the charts for awhile in MW4 league- I believe the Khan was Carceron for a while and saKhan was G5...some names I recall off the top of my head were Reaver Pryde, Onlashoc, Hermes....

Edited by Thade, 15 November 2011 - 02:37 AM.

#5 DariusTheSnow

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:58 PM

Ah....i remember those guys and i curtainly remember you thade it is me riftblade/strikeblade or whatever it was i was called by back then thade and i know onlashoc is around the forms somewhere so he's back too not sure who else is return but it'd be great to talk to you again after soooooo many years

#6 Thade

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 14 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

Onlashoc was my freakin wingman- we were #1 and #2 for awhile- I gotta find him lol----I do believe I remember you as riftblade, the name does sound familar- agreed, we should catch up- I'd love to get as many of us back together as possible!

Edited by Thade, 14 November 2011 - 03:24 PM.

#7 Gorthaur

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

View PostThade, on 14 November 2011 - 03:23 PM, said:

Onlashoc was my freakin wingman- we were #1 and #2 for awhile- I gotta find him lol----I do believe I remember you as riftblade, the name does sound familar- agreed, we should catch up- I'd love to get as many of us back together as possible!

he's still around, check the MWL forums (www.mechwarriorleagues.com).

#8 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:42 AM

I remember Shogun, was the Khan for CFM, when we played against them in Starlance/P2K

Edited by metro, 16 November 2011 - 09:20 AM.

#9 OnLashoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,093 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:25 AM

Never left :)

When VL started dying I played in MWA / Star Lance, BZ, and MWL (www.mechwarriorleagues.com).

Stuck with KaoS for a little while till they went inactive, joined Clan WidowMaker with WarPig, & Maxx (they used to be in BsH), Created my own Unit and bounced around for about a year and then created †Legacy† in 2007 and renamed to Defiantz Gaming about 6 months ago or so because we play all kinds of games together, wanted the name to appeal to a larger crowd and Legacy was used by other clans in some of those games.

So yea, I joined the Army back in 2003, just finished my contract a couple months ago :D

Good to see both of ya, the ones I remember from way back when you played (forgive me if I forget someone this is completely off the top of my head):

-Carceron (Khan)
-G5 (Sakhan)
-HardCase
-Honest (Deceased)
-Blackninja
-Vivid Drifter
-Reaver
-Strikeblade
-Yeolis
-Dazed
-OGRE
-Moon Monkey (Thade)

Onnie

#10 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:59 AM

View Postsleipnir, on 14 November 2011 - 10:13 AM, said:

As I recall there were a couple of different clans operating under the name Clan Fire Mandrill. I was in one a long time ago...ShoGun was the Khan at the time I believe (possibly saKhan, can't remember).

Obviously these must be rival Kindraa

#11 Sleipnir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 233 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:53 PM

View PostAmarus Cameron, on 16 November 2011 - 08:59 AM, said:

Obviously these must be rival Kindraa

You'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge when it comes to lore :) But yeah, there were at least 2 different "groups" calling themselves Clan Fire Mandrill. I was going under GunBlade, Shadowfire or Sleipnir back then...but I can't for the life of me remember which lol.

Would be cool to see if anyone I played with is still around.

#12 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:17 AM

View Postsleipnir, on 16 November 2011 - 03:53 PM, said:

You'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge when it comes to lore :) But yeah, there were at least 2 different "groups" calling themselves Clan Fire Mandrill. I was going under GunBlade, Shadowfire or Sleipnir back then...but I can't for the life of me remember which lol.

Would be cool to see if anyone I played with is still around.

Kindraa were essentially the different blood-houses of Clan Fire Mandrill, they did not share resources, they did not work together, and they did fight each other all the time, quite viciously in fact. Clan Fire Mandrill was pretty much constantly in a state of civil war. The only time the Kindraa willingly worked together is if their bloodlines were too thin and needed to be strengthened (trading genteic legacies) or there was something threatening the clan as a whole, needless to say you do not hear about this clan much because they pretty much never unified; thus relegating them to a second rate clan.

That said, never, never, never ever, never take a Fire Mandrill as a bondsman, they are known for either just committing bondsref which is wasteful or doing ANYTHING to get back to their Clan and Kindraa, which does not help you.

For any other Lore questions needing answered just call 1-800-555- LORE, that is right call toll free now, or go online and PM Amarus Cameron at mwomerc.com, ask your parents before going online

#13 eXecute

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIn Space

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:48 AM

I was part of CFM for MWL... Shogun was the Khan at the time with Dreammaker and Achilles as Sakhan and stuff like that.

Edited by eXecute, 18 November 2011 - 09:49 AM.

#14 TerratoX1

Rookie

• The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:48 PM

I was also an member of CFM from the time it formed till the zone died (the other CFM apparently, the one Sabre, and later Shogun was Khan of).
I also remember shooting at Metro often in p2k. Good times

#15 MercuryCross

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

What up guys, its Mercurycross/ Slain Gerard from MW4, was looking around and found ya guys. Cant wait for this game to come out, gonna hit you guys up and melt some metal! How ya guys been.

#16 Gun Bear

• 1,016 posts
  • LocationGarrison duty on some FWL Planet and itching for action.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

I thought this was for a clan actually named Fireman Drill... I wanted to read it for lulz.

:D

#17 HardCase1

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:26 AM

O Yeah Guys it has been a long time .. sigh hehehe im just dusting off my MW skills only been playing MWO a few days .. hope i see you out there.,, HardCase-Payne

Ahh good times

#18 CharlieMop

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:46 AM

Hey, I found you all! I was mechwarrior 'Hermes' back in the MW4 days.

Hope everyone is doing well.

#19 Brewmen

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:28 PM

View PostOnLashoc, on 16 November 2011 - 08:25 AM, said:

Never left Posted Image

When VL started dying I played in MWA / Star Lance, BZ, and MWL (www.mechwarriorleagues.com).

Stuck with KaoS for a little while till they went inactive, joined Clan WidowMaker with WarPig, & Maxx (they used to be in BsH), Created my own Unit and bounced around for about a year and then created †Legacy† in 2007 and renamed to Defiantz Gaming about 6 months ago or so because we play all kinds of games together, wanted the name to appeal to a larger crowd and Legacy was used by other clans in some of those games.

So yea, I joined the Army back in 2003, just finished my contract a couple months ago Posted Image

Good to see both of ya, the ones I remember from way back when you played (forgive me if I forget someone this is completely off the top of my head):

-Carceron (Khan)
-G5 (Sakhan)
-HardCase
-Honest (Deceased)
-Blackninja
-Vivid Drifter
-Reaver
-Strikeblade
-Yeolis
-Dazed
-OGRE
-Moon Monkey (Thade)

Onnie

I remember all these guy's and Gals from MW2 day's. I went by SlayerBme and my Brother played also (Agitator). Anyone still playing now or coming back sometime?

Brewmen
formerly known as
SlayerBme - MW2 (Fire Mandrills)
Brewman, HolyBrewer, Skidmarc - WOW and ESO

#20 OnLashoc

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:31 AM

Hey Slayer I remember you and your brother! Played lots of games with both of you:) Even remember teaching your brother (older I think) how to play a Thor lol

Another was blackninja, and SikVik

Edited by OnLashoc, 22 April 2018 - 11:32 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users