Omega Galaxy - The Ghost Wolves

20 replies to this topic

#1 JacNor Keridic

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationGlace Bay, NS

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

We are Disbanded

Edited by JacNor Keridic, 23 February 2014 - 05:50 PM.

#2 Asatur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Why you don't use originally logos of Clan Wolf and Omega Galaxy? I think it will be much better. B)

#3 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

Btw, some of you asked about alliance...

You can join to our "alliance" of Alpha Galaxy (clan-wolf.info or http://mwomercs.com/...wclan-wolfinfo/), Beta Galaxy (clanwolf.ru or http://mwomercs.com/...olf-clanwolfru/) and 11th cluster of Gamma (cswolf.net). If you need some (questions, trainings, drops) - you can write to us (note - difference between timezones).

And welcome to http://mwomercs.com/...-the-clan-wolf/ and Anook

#4 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

This is not a really alliance till we didn't see community warfare and especially clans. We are waiting and sometimes talking about our future together. :ph34r:

#5 Seldil

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

This is a fun group of guys (and gals) to drop with. I am on here every night and never at a loss for a group to play with. No one will judge you if you are new, make a mistake, or just have an off night, it happens to us all from time to time. If any mechwarriors out there are looking for a home this is a good place to start. If you want to talk more you can find me in alliance TS3, NGNG TS3, or in game as Seldil.

Good hunting mechwarriors.

#6 Eugene85

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 93 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:07 AM

Friendly UP!

Edited by Eugene85, 15 November 2013 - 09:07 AM.

#7 Canis Loupis

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

I would like to join clan wolf, but am unclear as to when clans will actually be in the game. Have bought myself a group of clan mechs, they only come in june though

#8 CronuxKobold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 103 posts
  • LocationFighting the good fight on an undesclosed planet

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:24 AM

I am Torrance, freebirth mechwarrior and loyalist to the wolf clan. I wish to join your group and will be looking on the ngng server soon.

#9 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

View PostTorrance, on 13 January 2014 - 05:24 AM, said:

I am Torrance, freebirth mechwarrior and loyalist to the wolf clan. I wish to join your group and will be looking on the ngng server soon.

You should actually join a recognized faction of the Wolf Clan...

visit www.clan-wolf.info and hop on our private TS server.

We are the Alpha Galaxy of Clan Wolf, The Beta Galaxy is formed by the German Wolves, and the Delta Galaxy is formed by the Russian Wolves.

Omega Galaxy is not recognized by any of the clans, and the Galaxy itself is not formed until the jihad/dark ages era. They are former Ghost Bears in Wolves clothing and because of their previous actions will never be recognized by the official clans.

Edited by Gyrok, 14 January 2014 - 06:39 PM.

#10 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

I have heard of the events that transpired to cause an Exodus from the Ghost Bears, then the Diamond Sharks, then the Hell's Horses, and now you've landed here...

Your reputations collectively precede you I am afraid. Why not become a Merc Corps and put the conflict between you and so many of the clans behind you as a group?

Just a thought...

#11 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:58 AM

Well what happened is past now .. Maybe we shall just leave each other in peace Gyrok.. We may not recognize them for a series of reasons but the Clan community has been divided too much over the years according to what i heard.

Remember what happened in the lore when the Clans were all hating each other.. ;)

#12 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:20 PM

View PostKittenkrusher, on 16 January 2014 - 05:52 AM, said:

Hey here's an idea how bout you stop running around bad mouthing ppl and let others play the game ..... you guys have dirty laundry as well which was brought up and caused a hell of a ruckus..maybe we let that cat back out of the bag... i dunno ... up to you .. the hatchet has been buried with those that the beef was between and then now to have someone from clan who try to hijack our thread and divert applicants is kinda ..well... cheap and then try try and open old wounds even worse....do disappear now and leave the calm waters be calm and stop trying to stir them up for your own devices....

Twisted words and misconstrued role play taken out of context by a bunch of pot stirring twits do not make dirty laundry.

That entire sequence of events transpired because some goons were pissed when we kicked them out for multiple affiliations to factions.

We have no dirty laundry to air, and if things are so kosher with those other clans, then why not go back?

There is no clan ghost wolf, and there is no omega galaxy in this timeline. You will be treated as mercs masquerading as clansmen in CW, which is to say you are not a recognized galaxy of the wolf clan.

That is all there is to be said. Now, I bid you good day.

#13 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

View PostGyrok, on 14 January 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

We are the Alpha Galaxy of Clan Wolf, The Beta Galaxy is formed by the German Wolves, and the Delta Galaxy is formed by the Russian Wolves.
Misinformation... :)

View PostGyrok, on 14 January 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

Omega Galaxy is not recognized by any of the clans and the Galaxy itself is not formed until the jihad/dark ages era
Omega Galaxy was a garrison Galaxy during Operation Revival. Omega was one of two galaxies who left Clan Wolf with Phelan after Refusal War (but most part of this galaxy was destroyed). In Jihad Clan Wolf create new Omega.

Edited by Asatur, 18 January 2014 - 09:46 AM.

#14 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:54 PM

View PostAsatur, on 18 January 2014 - 09:38 AM, said:

Omega Galaxy was a garrison Galaxy during Operation Revival. Omega was one of two galaxies who left Clan Wolf with Phelan after Refusal War (but most part of this galaxy was destroyed). In Jihad Clan Wolf create new Omega.

Well it seems to be true but after all in Operation Revival a provisional garrison Galaxy may not see as much action as a front-line unit :)

#15 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

View PostAsatur, on 18 January 2014 - 09:38 AM, said:

Misinformation... :P

Sorry, had it backwards...I knew both groups were Beta and Delta, just had you and the German Wolves confused ;)

#16 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:37 AM

We do not own Clan Wolf nor we claim it.

In the Clan community many of us are quite have grew fond of the BT lore and feel a bit uneasy with people trying to deviate from it (especially when "imitating" something Canon).

As you may have seen with the debacle with Marack Drock we may give suggestion or even appreciate the attempt but many think such initiatives should be relegated to fan fiction.

After all, you know when people play for 20-30 years in an universe... This kind of issues could be settled with a Trial of combat, according to the Clan way or we can find a compromise. I am not involved so it is just your choice Gyrok and Kitten.

However, sometimes we just have to know when a battle is not worth fighting...

#17 Meldric Ward

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTranquil

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:56 AM

Hi!

German Clan Wolf has choosen a cluster for us to flesh out. This matches our active member numbers much better than a complete clan or a galaxy. Still we keep our command structures, as we are up for participation in at least one local (german) league and there we are aimimg at being the only one faction playing Clan Wolf. Moreover, our command structures, trials and ranks are much older than MW:O (the clan has been around for decades) and will be maintained even after MW:O has disappeared (may this take a lot of years, though).

Anything else concerning CW of MW:O will have to be discussed as soon as we know more about how CW will actually look like. We are in close and very friendly contact with our brethren in the US and we have cooperations going on.

As an example, we are supporting each other in filling the ranks during Bloodings and we are now aiming at organizing a ToB (which is still w.i.p. on our side, while in the US there have Bloodrights been fought). I wonder if other wolf units would like to add themselves to those activities to use the time until CW to get known to each other and streamline rituals and structures in order to prepare for the day CW will be real. To start at this day to grow together will be too late.

We are open for more. Up to now we do not claim anything. If anything, it would be our trinary and I guess the Clan Wolf touman has enough units for all of us.

If claiming, all wolves should agree on common rules to fight to enforce a claim. So, if two factions would like to claim a galaxy, there should be a trial settling it. But this needs to be discussed and agreed on. We are open to the idea and are willing to participate in a global Clan Wolf unit.
How it will look like is something to be elaborated together.

Edited by Meldric, 21 January 2014 - 05:22 AM.

#18 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:18 AM

View PostMeldric, on 21 January 2014 - 04:56 AM, said:

Hi!

German Clan Wolf has choosen a cluster for us to flesh out. This matches our active member numbers much better than a complete clan or a galaxy. Still we keep our command structures, as we are up for participation in at least one local (german) league and there we are aimimg at being the only on faction playing Clan Wolf.

Anything else concerning CW of MW:O will have to be discussed as soon as we know more about how CW will actually look like. We are in close and very friendly contact with our brethren in the US and we have cooperations going on. We are open for more. Up to now we do not claim anything. If anything, it would be our trinary and I guess the Clan Wolf touman has enough units for all of us.

If claiming, all wolves should agree on common rules to fight to enforce a claim. So, if two factions would like to claim a galaxy, their should be a trial settling it. But this needs to be discussed and agreed on. We are open to the idea and are willing to participate in a global Clan Wolf unit.
How it will look like is something to be elaborated together.

Oh i would be totally open to such agreements but i am no Khan or high rank officer so..

As far as i know we have claimed the Alpha Galaxy, the Russian Wolves claimed the Beta Galaxy and the German Wolves only a Cluster of Delta Galaxy. This menas that even in this state of thing there are some Clusters available. If anyone wanted to claim them for his/her/their Clan Wolf unit may have to fight you Germans because you could want to claim another Cluster following new warriors joining the Clan.

Maybe to make things easier we could just claim exactly the number of Clusters which actually matches our numbers and let the others availble so they can be claimed trough a Trial of Possession.

If nothing changes in these new year's first month we would still claim two Alpha Galaxy Clusters.

Just my opinion..

Edited by CyclonerM, 21 January 2014 - 05:19 AM.

#19 Meldric Ward

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTranquil

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:30 AM

I have been in contact with Khan and Loremaster of the US Clan Wolf and we agreed on (if not too many things yet), but at least that we will cooperate on common ground with the spirit of brotherhood as we all consider ourselves bound to the principle of honor and friendship as we are all following the same: The wolf.
Being a wolf has always been something special and as a result, we will find a way to cooperate and show our teeth and strength to the enemy and not to each other.

It is this commitment that makes me sure we will have something running when the invasion starts.

EDIT:
Anyone who does not want to be part of this and still playing wolves? Go ahead, there is nothing to it.
I am still wondering how Clan Wolf will be represented in CW.

Edited by Meldric, 21 January 2014 - 05:40 AM.

#20 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

View PostMeldric, on 21 January 2014 - 05:30 AM, said:

I have been in contact with Khan and Loremaster of the US Clan Wolf and we agreed on (if not too many things yet), but at least that we will cooperate on common ground with the spirit of brotherhood as we all consider ourselves bound to the principle of honor and friendship as we are all following the same: The wolf.
Being a wolf has always been something special and as a result, we will find a way to cooperate and show our teeth and strength to the enemy and not to each other.

It is this commitment that makes me sure we will have something running when the invasion starts.

I am eagerly looking forward to the invasion trothkin.

EDIT:
Anyone who does not want to be part of this and still playing wolves? Go ahead, there is nothing to it.
I am still wondering how Clan Wolf will be represented in CW.

Optimistic: Honor currency , Wolf banners everywhere, unlockable camos, patterns and decals (including Remembrance quotes) from every canon unit, built-in , possibility to add a Bloodname to your nickname (with some kind of approval needed), Trial options in private matches, a Wolf's head as cockpit item (different types), maybe even Ulric Kerensky's face hologram, all the 3050 canon units joinable as faction player, custom titles and achievements, 10-men drop (2 Stars), replacing of "lancemate" with "Starmate" and "lance" with "star", etc., different dropship UI... But many of these things are shared with the Clan factions in general.

Pessimistic: Clan Wolf forum and in-game banner.

Edited by CyclonerM, 21 January 2014 - 05:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users