Contact Support

9 replies to this topic

#1 TENTACLE BOSS

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:52 AM

My card is fine, works with other games involving microtransactions, totally fine on all other purchases, except today when I go to add some MC to my account I constantly get told through any payment method that my card is declined. Paypal fails, credit cards fail. This is ridiculous, it worked just fine 2 days ago but now I can't get around the websites failure to authorize my payment. Is anyone else experiencing something similar?

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:45 AM

Contact support and make sure you're on the white list.

I don't know why you wouldn't be, if you purchased MC two days ago, but just make sure anyway.

#3 Pilotshark

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 61 posts
  • LocationUnder heavy enemy fire

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:07 AM

Hi there. I had this problem when I tried to purchase MC while using Firefox as my browser. I found that If you update and use "internet explorer" for this purchase, it will work. I have used this method twice as I use firefox as my default browser. Good luck to you.

#4 Durant Carlyle

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:16 AM

Hmmm.

Might be a problem with Firefox then. I've used Chrome and Opera for purchases just fine. Haven't used Firefox for one yet.

Edit: Negative on the Firefox problem. I just purchased another MC package using Firefox (version 27.0) and it worked fine.

I have all four major browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera) installed for testing such as this. I use a fifth browser called Pale Moon (a faster, better version of Firefox, currently on version 24.3.2) as my main browser.

Edited by Durant Carlyle, 11 February 2014 - 11:38 AM.

#5 TENTACLE BOSS

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:52 AM

View PostPilotshark, on 11 February 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

Hi there. I had this problem when I tried to purchase MC while using Firefox as my browser. I found that If you update and use "internet explorer" for this purchase, it will work. I have used this method twice as I use firefox as my default browser. Good luck to you.

So while firefox is my default browser, I tried internet explorer and had the same issue, sadly. :/ It's a shame there isn't an alternative way to pay, such as steam.

#6 Ragashar

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:37 AM

I was trying to purchase a Clan Package and it also fails... I too bought some MC's a couple of weeks back and that went fine.

On the browser thing, I tried at first with Firefox and then with Internet Explorer. The transactions are not showing up on PayPal either, so it apparently is not working.

Do I need to create another thread for this or can this be handled here?

#7 Durant Carlyle

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:49 AM

If it fails with a Decline on multiple payment methods, then you need to contact Support and make sure you are on the white list.

#8 Revy

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

I cant buy mc too. i choose paypal but it redircts me always to this ultimatepay crap. it does that on every other payment methode

#9 Durant Carlyle

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

View PostRevy, on 20 February 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

I cant buy mc too. i choose paypal but it redircts me always to this ultimatepay crap. it does that on every other payment methode

View PostDurant Carlyle, on 17 February 2014 - 09:49 AM, said:

If it fails with a Decline on multiple payment methods, then you need to contact Support and make sure you are on the white list.

Yes, I'm quoting myself here. As I said in my reply to someone else, contact support via E-mail and make sure you are on the white list.

#10 Draxx9

Rookie

• Senior Corporal
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:29 PM

I cant buy mc.......... I cant contact support...... I have money i want to give away!

Why you no like money PGI WHY!!!!!!!

every other game works my card works money is greeen so what the problem.
:unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users