No replies to this topic

#1 Paul Inouye

Lead Designer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,815 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:05 PM

Working on a major update for you all but will be focussing on the Launch Module. This is a huge write up and I hope to have it ready for you in the next couple of days.

Tuning Updates:

The LPL and MPL update last patch seem to put the weapons where we want them for now.

NARC has had some of it's code rewritten and the new values (does not get blown off and provides ECM counter) have been added to the build. I'm guessing a date of March 18th for it to show up on the live servers.

Flamers are having some of it's code rewritten as well. This is still in engineering and I'll set numbers as soon as it's ready and will update you all as soon as I can.

Still looking at increasing LRM speed but it's a tricky thing to handle without nearly nullifying the effect of AMS. When I get the numbers down, I'll let you know the delivery date. Hopefully this will be in March as well.

Future Milestone Updates:

We have a build that has a walking, breathing (ok.. maybe not breathing) Timber Wolf in it.

Clan Tech is going through engineering technical reviews for tasking and scheduling.

CW is going through it's design reviews as we approach the release of Launch Module which is the gateway to the CW feature.

Special Request for Feedback: What do you folks think of the current turrets? Too powerful? Too tough to take down? Not powerful enough? Let us know here!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users