3 replies to this topic

#1 Ultraviper

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 74 posts
  • LocationThe INTERNET

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:02 AM

Seriously why was this designed how it is? First of all there seems to be no coherent organization of the mechs. You guys have a nice setup for organizing in the mechbay, why not use it on the store also? Another thing is that you cannot see details on what you are buying. You see a name, a tiny icon, and a price. Nothing else. Mechbay has a mouseover feature for viewing mech info, but the store? Nope. Am I expected to go to the website to view loadouts and hardpoints for all the different mechs in the store? If so, what about the ones that aren't even on the website like the firestarters, thunderbolts, griffins, etc. Do people just buy these blind and hope it has the hardpoints they want or what?

Edited by Ultraviper, 04 March 2014 - 06:03 AM.

#2 Dustee

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 30 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTomorrowland, CA

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:09 PM

This.

#3 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

No, you are not expected to go to the website to get info 'Mechs. You are supposed to go to the Mech Bay to get that info.

We were told before UI2.0 was released that it would be released buggy and unfinished.

Stop complaining about things that both we and they already knew, and that we all know are already being worked on as we type this.

You Goons should be used to this by now...

Edited by Durant Carlyle, 04 March 2014 - 10:23 PM.

#4 fandre

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:38 AM

Ah okay, because we were told to get UI2.0 buggy and unfinished, we are not allowed to post our opinion ... It is quite funny, that you took your time to write an answer to a post, with content you already knew.

@topic: I would like to see the complete loadout for a selected mech, when i click it. At the moment (IMHO), it takes to many clicks/time to get all infos about a mech.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users