So Basicly, The Wolf Were The "smart Guy's"?

343 replies to this topic

#341 Uncle Totty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,556 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSomewhere in the ARDC (Ark-Royal Defense Cordon)

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

False Canon

View PostCraig Steele, on 14 May 2014 - 07:19 PM, said:

In coming days the fighting would rage fiercely with much of the action focused on the Wolf Spiders central position. Eventually Clan Wolf threatened the encirclement of Skupo and rather than risk the destruction of many Comguard forces, Skupo was evacuated and Clan Wolf moved in.

Fighting now moved to the city of Brzo and Comguards 11th Army (from the Jade Falcon zone) was dispatched to reinforce the 9th and 10th, however it would arrive too late to halt the fall of the city to Clan Wolf.

Regrouping in the mountains, both sides prepared for the inevitable counter attack. Striking first Clan Wolf threw itself into the Comguard forces in a battle that was noted as "...what little ground was taken was won at a heavy price, Khan Garth Raddick was slain commanding Beta Galaxy" (pg 51 CWSB).

As Clan Wolf struggled in the mountains with the Comguard armies, the 13th Army was thrown together to join the fray. Before it could be committed to the battle, Focht and Ulric called an end to hostilities and the battle for Tukayyid was over.

True Canon

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 14 March 2014 - 04:42 AM, said:

OK anyone arguing FOR the superiority of Clan Wolf, here is your trump card:

Posted Image

As a Loremaster my task is not to pick sides but to present the facts as they are & argue as objectively as possible. Read to your hearts content & draw your own conclusions. Again, I apologize if I have misled anyone with my earlier posts.

"Stinson launched an all-out assault against Beta Galaxy in the Pozoristu Mountains, killing senior Khan Garth Radick. Despite this blow to Wolf morale, the Com Guards could not stop Clan forces form taking Brzo."

:)

Edited by Nathan K, 18 May 2014 - 04:37 PM.

#342 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

View PostNathan K, on 18 May 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

False Canon

True Canon

"Stinson launched an all-out assault against Beta Galaxy in the Pozoristu Mountains, killing senior Khan Garth Radick. Despite this blow to Wolf morale, the Com Guards could not stop Clan forces form taking Brzo."

:)

At this point, when it comes to lore and Criag, I have decided it is best to just agree to disagree. Not matter what is presented, he will have his own view point on the subject.

#343 Uncle Totty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,556 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSomewhere in the ARDC (Ark-Royal Defense Cordon)

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

View PostTesunie, on 18 May 2014 - 04:49 PM, said:

At this point, when it comes to lore and Criag, I have decided it is best to just agree to disagree. Not matter what is presented, he will have his own view point on the subject.

Well, it is just meant to be a warning to others any way. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users