Skill Trees Of Sold Mechs

10 replies to this topic

#1 Teutonne

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

Hi, i was wondering if there is a way to see how far advanced certain mech trees are of variants that have been sold previously.

I am rebuying stalkers right now and need to find out which two variants I had completed the basic mech tree with. I would like to buy a third variant that I didn't have before to bring it to elite, but I can not tell from the mech tree menu which ones I had completed. it just says 2/3 variants unlocked (basic tier). Thanks!

#2 Aegic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Yea kind of sucks that you cant see what skills you have anymore without owning the mech.

#3 Junkman7mgte

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Here, on the forum .... Profile - stats - Mech stats .... see what you've played and total XP on those mechs. About the best you can do without buying each one again .

Edited by Junkman7mgte, 14 March 2014 - 06:43 PM.

#4 Novalov

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTannhauser Gate

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Seems like an oversight in need of attention. I myself go through mechs like my kids do cookies, I seldom keep any of them and at times want to go and try some new build idea or tactic. I don't mind having to mc or cb buy them back and re build, but being able to see which had what unlocks would be most helpful. The game / skill tree remembers why not just show it permanently.

Edited by Novalov, 14 March 2014 - 06:44 PM.

#5 Teutonne

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:18 PM

Thanks for the input. I got those mechs in the founder days and we did not have mech statistics. aside form that it's all reset now :-)

#6 Bobzilla

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,003 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

Was just gonna suggest this, muchly needed espically now that the old stats aren't currently available.

#7 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

Well the previous stats are available. Just go to your stats page and use the filter to switch from current to archive.

#8 Groutknoll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

I would also like to be able to see what skills I have unlocked for each variant. Also the current xp for all mechs should be visible, just like in ui 1.5.

On the mech stats page the xp column should be change to current earned xp and a new column added that has total xp. So at least if you sold the mech you could figure out how much xp you would need to master/elite it.

If changes are done to ui 2.0 skills then I would suggest changing it so that you could use the xp earned in a non-owned trial mech. I have tried various trial mechs to see how that chassis run and most mechs run a bit different after the basics are completed. This would also help new players choose mechs (weight class and chassis).

#9 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

View PostGroutknoll, on 03 April 2014 - 06:25 PM, said:

I would also like to be able to see what skills I have unlocked for each variant. Also the current xp for all mechs should be visible, just like in ui 1.5.

On the mech stats page the xp column should be change to current earned xp and a new column added that has total xp. So at least if you sold the mech you could figure out how much xp you would need to master/elite it.

If changes are done to ui 2.0 skills then I would suggest changing it so that you could use the xp earned in a non-owned trial mech. I have tried various trial mechs to see how that chassis run and most mechs run a bit different after the basics are completed. This would also help new players choose mechs (weight class and chassis).

You have always had the ability to earn XP on a chassis you didn't own by playing the trial version. You just can't see it because you don't own the mech yet. Also, if they allow you to see the XP on the skills page again, then the modification to the stats page becomes kind of meaningless. Not to mention unnecessary, Not only would you be able to do it through the client, but all you need to know is the total cost of the 8 basics to see if you unlocked them or not. It's what we've been doing since forever anyways (3500+2x2500+2x1500+2x1000+750) Unless I made a mistake there, that should be all you need to accumulate to unlock all 8 basics. Add (8500+6000+4000+3000) for elites, and 25000 for Master.

#10 Shiro Matsumoto

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 492 posts
  • Locationon "The island"

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:02 AM

it USED to work in UI1.X... but yeah, it sucks.

#11 Knebuwatz

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:12 AM

i really need that option to look into xp spent on sold mechs. i played a lot but now i dont know anything about my old achivements and the archived statistics are missing a lot of mechs. for example i had 3 Catapults but only 2 are shown ... and i played more than 2 hunchbacks. not 100% sure but i remember owning different jenners as well.
pls make the ui 2 so that we get all the info ui 1 offered us or at least improve the profile page to show all mechs in detail. btw easy drag and drop for mech loadout would be usefull as well.

Edited by Knebuwatz, 19 June 2014 - 05:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users