Pilot name change question

28 replies to this topic

#21 Shai tan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:06 AM

hehhhe I too signed up with a capital S, and when all the sign up was done I then had a small s on my name. If someone can point me to the procedure to have a capital S again, that`d be awesome.

#22 rogue

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

Bump. Any link I've found to fix this issue is dead.

#23 Polemicist

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:11 AM

Two ii's... That wasn't there when I signed up and all logging in is with email. *sighs* Only noticed it when I started the beta up and saw it. :P

Bump... :)

And name changes are going to be able to be done at a later stage. The support team have added me to a list. :D Doesn't really bother me that much. :D

Edited by Polemiicist, 09 August 2012 - 05:56 AM.

#24 JFlash49

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationKingston

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:38 AM

for now..i'd say youre stuck

#25 Dante Giuseppe Lassenerra

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

I thought it would just show up in some pilot's biography on my profile....I assumed account name would be my actual handle...it's stupidly long and I get made fun of by the other pilots on the field ;)

#26 Kamchak

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

On a similar note...when I joined I somehow didn't enter anything in the first and last name fields. Its no biggie but since that's on the same profile page as the game handle its unchangable too.

#27 Warrax the Chaos Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 925 posts
  • LocationMyrror

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

I want to change my name because I am an ***-hat and a troll and I want to hide from the people I've pissed off.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I actually want to change my name because there are at least a few people out there that want this name, and I think I could sell it to them for thousands of real monies.

I'm kidding again. I actually don't want to change my name at all.

#28 Wip3ou7

• PipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

I NEED a name change. When registering for the game I entered my REAL NAME (not that I'm afraid someone is going to stalk me - but it's not cool that I have to play as James) as I was under the impression thats what was being asked for when signing up. I have also spent $30 on this game with that same account.

Edited by James Chrisaidos, 31 December 2012 - 10:42 AM.

#29 AlexEss

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,491 posts
  • Locationthe ol north

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:51 AM

James.. in all honesty.. try a support ticket.. it will give you a much quicker answer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users