Contact Support

5 replies to this topic

#1 Roachbugg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

If i bought a couple of clan mechs ala carte will I be able to upgrade to a full collection at a later date or would support have to refund my purchase and then me buy the full package.

#2 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:05 AM

you can upgrade, although I am not sure if you would be able to do an ala carte upgrade, to get additional mechs you may have to buy a regular package e.g. you got Mad Cat and Thor ala carte, you can then later buy the Dahishi package, cost would be Dahishi package $120 + Mad Cat ala carte $55 = $175 total, the same as 5 ala carte mechs, I am not sure if it would allow you to add just the Dahishi at a later date

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:47 AM

I think this is something Support has to manually put theirs hands into, thee is no automatic upward progression like there is from buying the regular packs.

#4 Vanguard836

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:06 AM

View PostRedshift2k5, on 27 March 2014 - 04:47 AM, said:

I think this is something Support has to manually put theirs hands into, thee is no automatic upward progression like there is from buying the regular packs.

I also beleive this is the case. You will need to contact support.

#5 M E X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 381 posts
  • Locationg-town, Vienna, Austria, EU.

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:42 AM

View PostVanguard836, on 27 March 2014 - 05:06 AM, said:

I also beleive this is the case. You will need to contact support.

Has anyone upgraded from a "A La Carte" purchase until now ?

I just bought the Timber Wolf "A La Carte" and intend to add a collection later, as long as this collection is smaller than the PUMA collection I think it makes more sense to simply ADD the collection and my "A La Carte" purchase.
But if I can afford to upgrade this collection to Ryoken or Masakari later, I would be interested in getting a reduction of the costs instead of a refund !

Has anyone done such a upgrade until now and is willing to share his experiences with us ?

#6 czspy007

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:49 AM

I upgraded.. sort of.

Bought an A La Carte of the Timber Wolf ($55).. then a few weeks later bought the Puma tier clan pack. I realized that I could have spent a whole $5 more and gotten the Mad Cat collection tier so I had to contact customer support. They issued a refund for the original A La Carte purchase and then I had to go and upgrade to the Mad Cat tier.

So in short... Collections can be upgraded (once you log in, go to the clan pack purchase screen and you will see it), A La Carte can not... but they can be refunded.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users