Uav

6 replies to this topic

#1 OliverTwisted

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:25 AM

How exactly is UAV deployed, is it fired into the air and if so, how far is the range? Or do you drop it on the ground as you run by? Or some other way, please explain.

#2 Totem1

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:33 AM

A quick search on uav's within the forum would have given you all you need but fyi (http://mwomercs.com/...v-how-it-works/)

#3 Voivode

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:40 AM

It shoots out from the top of your mech, straight up into the air.

#4 OliverTwisted

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:37 PM

I hate using the search because this game is constantly changing, plus it makes the boards more active,and I like to friend people hoe give me good advice/info. thanks guys

#5 Clownwarlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:54 AM

View PostOliverTwisted, on 10 October 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

How exactly is UAV deployed, is it fired into the air and if so, how far is the range? Or do you drop it on the ground as you run by? Or some other way, please explain.

The UAV gets shot above your mech when you hit the button to launch it. That way it can be shot down. If you also have a structure above you it will automatically not allow you to launch it. When it does deploy it will as I stated earlier shoot up about 200 meters above you and from there it takes maybe a second or longer depending on ECM before it catalogs all the enemy mechs in its ranch (it umbrellas much like the ECM from there).

#6 OliverTwisted

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:30 AM

Thanks guys

#7 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:04 PM

Also note that UAVs can be shot down, targeted, and if you slap one with an arty or air strike the smoke will be on the ground directly below it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users