Strana Mechty - Clan Teamspeak Hub Server

161 replies to this topic

#121 Cyphersphere

• PipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:12 AM

Get with me on the server. I will create you a channel.

#122 Silver Pheonix

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:17 AM

Im on the ts server right now. I got a channel started but have no admin levels to modify

Edited by Lord Khaine III, 20 April 2016 - 02:18 AM.

#123 ChaoticUrlond

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMythical Land of Potatoes

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:46 PM

I'm having problems setting people to my unit on the TS, I can do it for others if need be, but I cant set them for mine.

#124 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:38 PM

I've been begging people to use this damn thing for awhile now.

#125 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:11 PM

This channel is awesome, 5 stars.

#126 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:27 PM

Hi, I've been trying to catch up but being oceanic it's hard to catch any of you guys, what's your best time to get online and set up a TS channel?.
KHAN

#127 seperate

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:18 AM

havent played in awhile, is FW still a thing? wanna get in it again as clan. seems that jade is most active. is 3 hbr primes and a stormcrow a legit invasion deck? any help in this would be much appreciated.

#128 f00lish1

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:37 AM

View Postseperate, on 06 December 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

havent played in awhile, is FW still a thing? wanna get in it again as clan. seems that jade is most active. is 3 hbr primes and a stormcrow a legit invasion deck? any help in this would be much appreciated.

Yes it is, but it no longer matters which clan you are. All clans fight together in faction play now. For the record, I mainly see Smoke Jaguars and Ghost Bears when I play. That drop deck no longer works, as clan drop decks are now limited to 240 tonnes. Also, since they added all of the different maps and game modes I recommend having a good amount of mechs ready to go and settling on a drop deck once you see the game map and mode.

#129 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:36 PM

The 79th Raptor Talon Cluster is moving to Strana Mechty. We already had help with getting a channel set up but I was wondering what is the best time to catch the server's admins are on to ask a few questions and get the channel customize how we would like it.

Thanks,

#130 zudukai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:52 AM

are folks still getting together for FW drops here? i gotta stop in more..

#131 f00lish1

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:20 AM

Yes, it's not quite as active as the FRR hub, but there are usually a few different groups running if you are looking for CW groups.

#132 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:01 PM

Thread revive. Need more people on the hubs

#133 FeralTitan

Rookie

• The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:23 AM

Greetings. Recently I grew tired of being a lone merc and chose to become a clan wolf loyalist. Now I seek to hunt with others often when I return home on the 24th. I will be active on the average for 4-6 hours a day starting around noon pacific timezone. I'm requesting permission to join your Teamspeak(or other comms) so I can stop dropping with randoms and start working with the same groups of people to find my niche. I usually run builds that have both long and short range weapons on them. I definitely favor the MAD-IIC's and Huntsmen. I wouldn't call myself a good pilot, but I know that "push harder" just feeds my mechs to the junk pile with no returns. So I'd prefer to work with a group that uses tactics. thank you in advance and I look forward to working with you in crushing the Inner Sphere

#134 Moff Wibbles

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 2
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:52 PM

G'day all,

Wondering if there's any Snow Raven groups still going (all the ones I can find seem to have died out)? Failing that, any Ghost Bear mobs that'd take a Snow Raven as a bondsman?

#135 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 08:09 AM

With the news of the Clan Decals coming out for May (probably), this could be a good opportunity to get non-Invasion clanners to the Clan Teamspeak.

View PostAlexander Garden, on 31 March 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

Clan Decals are in the works, hoping for May release as indicated in the tweetgrabs up there. This set will feature (at least):

Blood Spirit
Burrock
Cloud Cobra
Coyote
Diamond Shark
Fire Mandrill
Goliath Scorpion
Hell's Horses
Ice Hellion
Nova Cat
Snow Raven
Steel Viper

I want us to keep rolling out additional Clan/Merc Decals in the future, but at the moment these are the only ones I can safely guarantee. The artists are at full capacity with other tasks at the moment so I'll be taking care of the Decals listed above when time allows, based heavily on the original designs. If anyone is wondering why these can't be thrown together for April - or why May isn't a full guarantee - it's because the Decals need to be redrawn and iterated a few times to work well with the Decal system.
So making the initial emblem may be fairly straightforward, but it needs to be tested in the Decal system and adjusted a few times over. Testing a Decal on larger 'Mechs with more surface area is pretty easy, but smaller 'Mechs are the real test-case.
I'll do my best to make sure the Decals are as faithful as possible while remaining readable at various sizes.

Here's a peek at the Clan Coyote Decal, still in the iteration phase. Went for an Alpha Galaxy-style pattern for the Adder and paired the Coyote Decal with the Dagger Star to try for an Alpha Galaxy emblem on the leg.

Posted Image

Edited by Will9761, 04 April 2017 - 09:49 PM.

#136 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

I know that I've stated this post above, but when clan decals arrive for May (hopefully), people can use this teamspeak server to set up their own Homeworld Clan Units. The way how I see it, the Clan Teamspeak would be a good opportunity to start with. Even though it isn't my business, I made a few server groups to prepare for the hype of clan decals.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#137 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:52 PM

Lukoi, please create a channel for Clan Coyote International, Seyla!

#138 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:12 PM

Hey mind if I, get some admin power for my channel? I lost everything during a reboot.

Edited by Will9761, 19 June 2017 - 06:43 PM.

#139 DoctorDetroit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 483 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:11 AM

Does anyone still use this TS channel to group up for FW? I never see any groups setting up there.

#140 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:16 AM

View PostDoctorDetroit, on 25 May 2017 - 08:11 AM, said:

Does anyone still use this TS channel to group up for FW? I never see any groups setting up there.

For FW: 07 (Bacon) does...DERP does...

Other groups are on, but not sure if they are doing FW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users