5 replies to this topic

#1 B E E L Z E B U B

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 384 posts
  • LocationTopsy Turvy Town

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

Since spawn points seem to define the main battle area in all the maps, i think spawn points should be changed around on a regular basis. even better, define a few sets of spawn points and change between them every match. this is such an easy feature to implement compared to the amount of fun and diversity it would generate.
i havnt checked if there is a thread about this already. so sorry if this is a duplicate.
if the community gets behind this posts back, i bet theyd be willing to do it.
so please leave a comment if you can or like this post at least so we could see how many people are in favor of such a thing.

Edited by Egomane, 27 April 2014 - 02:14 PM.

#2 Eddrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 1,493 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanyon Lake, TX.

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

I'm not sure how much I believe it. But, they mentioned that, for a map to have more then one set of spawn points at a time. They would have to create multiple copies of the same map, with the differant spawn points.

#3 MonkeyDCecil

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:23 PM

View PostEddrick, on 27 April 2014 - 03:01 PM, said:

I'm not sure how much I believe it. But, they mentioned that, for a map to have more then one set of spawn points at a time. They would have to create multiple copies of the same map, with the differant spawn points.

And how can that be difficult. I not a programmer, but I do network. And I can copy a routers set up from on to the other. And then keep what I need and change what needs changing. And it saves time. I mean how hard would it be to copy a map, and then change the spawn point and put it into rotation.

#4 B E E L Z E B U B

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 384 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:31 AM

i thought this thread would get more attention. ;)

Edited by Karma Police, 29 April 2014 - 03:31 AM.

#5 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:00 AM

I read the thread Title, Saw your name and was expecting a rant. I was all ready with a Karma Pun. Random Spawn point could create a "new map" feel OR it could create a Enemy in the midst situation. Either way it could be fun to try on the test server to see how it pans out.

#6 B E E L Z E B U B

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 384 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

View PostJoseph Mallan, on 29 April 2014 - 04:00 AM, said:

I read the thread Title, Saw your name and was expecting a rant. I was all ready with a Karma Pun. Random Spawn point could create a "new map" feel OR it could create a Enemy in the midst situation. Either way it could be fun to try on the test server to see how it pans out.

love your attitude. thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users