8 replies to this topic

#1 RW Phelinx

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:30 PM

Howdy,

I dropped into training grounds this afternoon with my brand new CN9-YLW it didn't use the load-out that I had saved in the 'mechbay and for some reason the "connecting" overlay for loading in stayed up. I tried to exit the match but I couldn't click any of the buttons on the leaving match screen.

Thanks and hope this helps.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by RW Phelinx, 10 May 2014 - 03:41 PM.

#2 Sky Hawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationDeep Periphery, aka Hungary

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:00 PM

Ye, I had least 10 from it today... Alt+F4 works only... This bug issued since weeks, but it looks like, it's getting worse. First was just once per week, now over 50%... sadly..

#3 Biaxialrain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 291 posts
  • LocationThe Borderlands

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:05 PM

Same here.

#4 Mark I3

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:07 PM

i get the same but its everytime i use the training ground and then i have to reload the entire game.

this and the increasingly long match load times and the increased frequency of in match disconnects, its starting to get a little frustrating.... and thats putting it politely!

#5 HeavyRain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:29 AM

I've had the same bug about 4-5 times now. I don't know if it's relevant but in all cases I had Alt-tabbed out of the game while it was searching for a match and when i got back in I got this.

Edit: it just happened again, with no alt-tabbing involved this time.

Edited by HeavyRain, 11 May 2014 - 08:26 AM.

#6 Brut4ce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 364 posts
  • LocationLand's End

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:13 AM

Aye it happens to me every time i retrofit a newly purchased chassis and drop in the training grounds to test it out. It seems to be rather consistent. Only alt-f4 works. After the client is rebooted though, i drop in the training grounds with the aforementioned mech, normally.

#7 KaamenK

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:55 PM

I am also having the same issue as everyone else above. It seems to be fairly consistent and happens after altering the loadout of a mech. Alt-F4 and killing the game is the only way to exit.

#8 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:59 PM

I actually get this but every single time I launch the testing grounds, so I flat out stopped trying.
It's been going on for a while, so this most recent time after the patch it's like "Oh crap I forgot about this, wait it's not fixed yet?"

#9 Caswallon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 540 posts
  • LocationArboris

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:57 PM

Same here at Koniving.
Connecting overlay on training grounds 100% of the time making the feature useless

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users