30 replies to this topic

#1 Silverlance

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 178 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationThe Periphery, one planet at a time.

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:47 AM

It pains me to say this against my own Falcons. But I no longer see any cohesion and unity within my beloved Gyrfalcons. Too many have left, too many have decided to join other ranks within other units and I now fear that it is only a matter of time before these Falcons tear each other apart and drag me down with them. Before the dezgra overwhelm themselves, I wonder if there are betters among the ranks of the Wolves. Though my sworn enemy, I would much rather find myself among honor and skill than among squabbling and pettiness.

I offer my skill and experience as a Falcon to the Wolves, Kerensky's chosen for the time if you will have me to test the waters and perhaps find a home in a much better place. I also bring with me a new player, Natasha Radick who is also interested and a long time loyalist to Clan Wolf.

Seek me out in game in or send me a message or toss me some TeamSpeak3 infos so I can start getting to know people.

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:35 AM

Sad to hear that. I know a few Gyrfalcon warri and i want them to be strong and ready to face the Wolves when time comes.
Anyway If you so wish you can check CW Alpha Galaxy. Ts is in our website: www.clan-wolf.info

wait until a warrior greets you. Then drop with them so that you will have a chance to prove your skills in order to be taken ad bondsman of the Wolf Clan.

#3 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

Hop on our teamspeak @ clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com and an officer will give you a rundown on the application process. Doesn't take more than 5-10min, and you'll be able to drop with us right away.

#4 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

You are welcome to try us on TS @ 216.127.64.5:3707 PW: cwdg

Our website is http://www.cwdg.us

#5 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

"You've proven to yourself and to all of us.
That you're not fit to fly like a Jade Falcon.
You don't even deserve those wings you bear.
When you stand beside a legend, you don't even compare.
All of the failures help to fuel success.
In the bloody and visceral weather game of Chess.
And just because you've disappointed you'll pay the price:
Now accept your fate and die in the Falcon Device."

.... Sorry! Had a music in my head and had a crise. Welcome in the Wolf Section. :3

#6 Silverlance

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 178 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationThe Periphery, one planet at a time.

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

View PostKuroNyra, on 07 June 2014 - 01:03 PM, said:

"You've proven to yourself and to all of us.
That you're not fit to fly like a Jade Falcon.
You don't even deserve those wings you bear.
When you stand beside a legend, you don't even compare.
All of the failures help to fuel success.
In the bloody and visceral weather game of Chess.
And just because you've disappointed you'll pay the price:
Now accept your fate and die in the Falcon Device."

.... Sorry! Had a music in my head and had a crise. Welcome in the Wolf Section. :3

Harsh, but pretty bad ass. With a good unit, I can hold my ground and dominate. But lately, the good players have all but left and those that remain are disorganized and cannot hold their ground. Thank you, all of you warriors of Clan Wolf for allowing me to test the waters.

#7 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:50 PM

Just be sure to tell the falcons your intent to leave, I was called dezgra for leaving the coyotes without notice. Dumb mistake really

#8 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:01 PM

First one publicly slanders a unit, then one offers himself up for use. I am sorry to say but that is most unclan like. I am sure this all could have been done through other channels. Even of a unit is going down hill, no need to point it out publicly online. This is not some Inner Sphere holo comm

#9 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:56 AM

And now everyone who want to join Clan Wolf will create a new topic?

#10 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

View PostSilverlance, on 07 June 2014 - 03:31 PM, said:

Harsh, but pretty bad ass. With a good unit, I can hold my ground and dominate. But lately, the good players have all but left and those that remain are disorganized and cannot hold their ground. Thank you, all of you warriors of Clan Wolf for allowing me to test the waters.

It from a music called "Pegasus Device" (yeah brony stuff.)
The music is pretty cool and so are the lyrics...
Probably going to get these lyrics on my head for a lot of time!

#11 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:43 AM

View PostAsatur, on 08 June 2014 - 12:56 AM, said:

And now everyone who want to join Clan Wolf will create a new topic?

Aff, and every time it will be a rush from Alpha and Delta Galaxies to post their info.

Seriously, i guess even a sibkin or the lowest bondsman would be able to check both Alpha and Delta Galaxies' recruitment thread and post in either. Even if he could not find them, there is the "Clan Wolf Touman" thread with links to all the units, international or not. :P

#12 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:09 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 08 June 2014 - 05:43 AM, said:

Aff, and every time it will be a rush from Alpha and Delta Galaxies to post their info.

It's like we're a pack of wolves :P

#13 Oethe

• PipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 81 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

To be fair I know why I did it and not sure on why others do. I did it as it shows who is interested, plus it is a more appropriate place to ask a question regarding what you are looking for. On a side note, it does give an opportunity for say The Ghost Bears to respond and say their bit.

If it was not for the wolf within me I would of been tempted to check out Ghost Bear further

#14 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

View PostOethe, on 08 June 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

To be fair I know why I did it and not sure on why others do. I did it as it shows who is interested, plus it is a more appropriate place to ask a question regarding what you are looking for. On a side note, it does give an opportunity for say The Ghost Bears to respond and say their bit.

If it was not for the wolf within me I would of been tempted to check out Ghost Bear further

A post in a Clan's recruitment thread seems to me an appropriate place for asking questions :ph34r:
Some of those who create these threads want to join a specific Clan anyway... Others instead say "i want to join a Clan" and then every kind of weird animal, from wolves to bears to cats come to present their offer :mellow:

#15 Oethe

• PipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 81 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 08 June 2014 - 01:36 PM, said:

A post in a Clan's recruitment thread seems to me an appropriate place for asking questions :ph34r:
Some of those who create these threads want to join a specific Clan anyway... Others instead say "i want to join a Clan" and then every kind of weird animal, from wolves to bears to cats come to present their offer :mellow:

Not sure why, but I had a picture of a Nova Cat bringing me a Falcon.

#16 Natasha Radick

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLurking in the Periphery...

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

View PostGrimwill, on 07 June 2014 - 03:50 PM, said:

Just be sure to tell the falcons your intent to leave, I was called dezgra for leaving the coyotes without notice. Dumb mistake really

We will be sure to have Silverlance let them know he's leaving, IF he leaves. He is just testing the waters. As for me, I'm full on dive right in.

View PostCHH Badkarma, on 07 June 2014 - 04:01 PM, said:

First one publicly slanders a unit, then one offers himself up for use. I am sorry to say but that is most unclan like. I am sure this all could have been done through other channels. Even of a unit is going down hill, no need to point it out publicly online. This is not some Inner Sphere holo comm

What business it of yours how we do things? He's giving a reason why he's looking as I'm sure he would have been asked by multiple people why he decided to do what he wants to do. Secondly, no unit has been named. All I see was that he said the group he runs with. And as far as I'm concerned, this is some Inner Sphere Holocomm channel because it's a forum you douche.

#17 SirLANsalot

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:55 AM

Posted Image

A new unit forming under the banner of Clan Wolf. Click the pic for our site :(

#18 101011

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationSector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, on a small blue-green planet orbiting a small, unregarded yellow sun.

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

He very clearly is talking about the Gyrfalcons...read the OP.

#19 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:04 PM

View PostSirLANsalot, on 09 June 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

Posted Image

A new unit forming under the banner of Clan Wolf. Click the pic for our site :(

Excuse me, is your unit based on a canonic unit or just a "generic" Clan Wolf?

Besides, i believe that the Wolves are already very divided.. Not sure if it is a good idea to split the new sibkins among three international units.. But good luck nonetheless ;)

#20 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:43 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 09 June 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

Excuse me, is your unit based on a canonic unit or just a "generic" Clan Wolf?

Besides, i believe that the Wolves are already very divided.. Not sure if it is a good idea to split the new sibkins among three international units.. But good luck nonetheless :ph34r:

There's going to be A LOT more over the next few months. Pretty much a guarantee.

Some of them will succeed, some of them won't, but the important thing is we're all fighting for the same unit once CW rolls around.

Let combat be the judge.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users